Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara Reviews
#9 in Mascara

February 17, 2018

Great product, will buy again

I bought the Maybelline lash sensational in very black! Where I usually use two different mascaras to create a full bold effect, I was able to create that with just using the Lash sensational mascara!

February 16, 2018

Best Mascara EVER!

I love trying different mascaras. I have tried high end and drugstore brands, and this is by far the best mascara I have ever used. When I find it on sale I stock up so I always have extra! It keeps my lashes curled and separated, voluminous and lengthened, and does not flake or smudge at all! I have committed the ultimate beauty faux pas and fell asleep with my makeup on more times than I'd like to admit, and my lashes still looked fabulous in the morning! The only problem is that this stuff is tough to get off (even the non-waterproof formula), so you definitely need a good makeup remover and patience!

February 16, 2018

MON MASCARA FAVORI!

J'ai essayé beaucoup de mascara depuis que je suis jeune. Celui- ci est définitivement mon favori. Il donne un super look naturel tout en te permettant d'upgrade ton look. Je n'ai trouver aucun autre mascara à sa hauteur. Essayez-le vous ne le regretterai pas!!!

2.8/5

January 15, 2018

Just not suited to me

I liked how my lashes looked immediately after applying this mascara, but I found I had to reapply it several times a day. Also, it irritated my eyes - I think there might be an ingredient in the formula that I'm sensitive to but I haven't pinpointed that ingredient yet. I won't be buying this again for myself.

January 15, 2018

Mascara is amazing

I have purchased this mascara a few times and I love the wand and the formula one this. It is actually in my top mascara from the drugstore. The shape of wand helps curl your lashes, giving your lashes the appearance of being longer, but it just more lift and volume. I have short lashes and this mascara does wonders for me.

January 12, 2018

Game Changer

My favourite all time mascara from the drugstore is L'oreal Telescopic but I picked this up on a whim at the drugstore one day because I remembered it being in a favourites video of a Beauty Guru I watch on Youtube. Holy moly am I in love. Ever since buying this mascara I have not touched my L'oreal one. I love that it has a plastic applicator (for some reason brush applicators get really messy for me and clumps up my lashes) so it separates my lashes nicely and the curved design on it makes my lashes super long and full. It also allows easily allows you to apply product on every inch of your lashes. I will be re-buying this product for a long time!

January 11, 2018

My new favourite!

I don’t wear a lot of makeup but I do use mascara almost daily and this one is the best I have found yet. It does a great job of separating my lashes while lengthening and adding volume. I have had women ask me what kind of mascara I use because it looks great! It doesn’t clump or look “overdone”, just makes my own lashes look better! I definitely recommend this to anyone who is not happy with their current mascara!

January 11, 2018

Finally found my mascara!

I need to have my mascara on. Even if it's a minimal make-up kind of day, a little mascara makes a difference. I've searched for mascara options that I could live with. I've found some that I like, but I didn't like the high price tag. Many cheaper options didn't deliver for me. This one was recommended by a friend and I really liked it. When it's not paired with liner and shadow, I feel like this mascara is still noticeable, but still somewhat "natural", which I like. I'll probably still keep trying out other options, but for now, this is my go-to.

January 02, 2018

Absolute favourite mascara!

I have tried many mascaras from Dior, Smashbox, Tarte, etc, but this is the one I always come back to! You cannot beat this mascara, especially for the price. This mascara lengthens and separates my eyelashes perfectly, and you can build it up for a more intense look.

November 18, 2017

Love!

This mascara is hands down the best I’ve used in a long time. I’ve fallen in love with it, so much that each girl in my wedding received their own to use and love too.... having a product on your eyes all day can start to itch or crumble I’ve found in the past, this mascara goes on smooth and lasts... it wipes off easy and is a 30 second application... cause let’s face it early mornings are hard enough, your makeup doesn’t need to be!