Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara Reviews
#9 in Mascara

March 19, 2018

Clump free!

This mascara is my current favourite. It goes on great, not super clumpy. Makes my lashes look great! Definitely a great product! I hate clumpy lashes and with this mascara I don't have to spend a lot of time fixing clumps!

March 10, 2018

FINALLY ONE MASCARA

I'm obsessed with eyelashes and mascara. Probably the only makeup I actually wear! I am blessed to have long lashes, but I am always wanting to add that extra LIFT! This mascara is the best! I have tried so many different products, but this one is by far my favorite and the best!!! I recommend to everyone !

March 05, 2018

Natural looking eye-lashes - no clumps!

Love this mascara! The wand is very precise, the colour is great and my eyes don't feel over-done for every day wear! I don't like to wear heavy make-up so this is amazing! It feels natural and I love that it's water proof - perfect for the winter/spring wetness outside!

February 24, 2018

Lengthening mascara!

I would recommend this product to anyone who has short and thin lashes! It has a nice, slightly curved wand which makes application very easy. The mascara is buildable and works wonders! Definitely worth it for a drug store product.

February 17, 2018

Great product, will buy again

I bought the Maybelline lash sensational in very black! Where I usually use two different mascaras to create a full bold effect, I was able to create that with just using the Lash sensational mascara!

February 16, 2018

Best Mascara EVER!

I love trying different mascaras. I have tried high end and drugstore brands, and this is by far the best mascara I have ever used. When I find it on sale I stock up so I always have extra! It keeps my lashes curled and separated, voluminous and lengthened, and does not flake or smudge at all! I have committed the ultimate beauty faux pas and fell asleep with my makeup on more times than I'd like to admit, and my lashes still looked fabulous in the morning! The only problem is that this stuff is tough to get off (even the non-waterproof formula), so you definitely need a good makeup remover and patience!

February 16, 2018

MON MASCARA FAVORI!

J'ai essayé beaucoup de mascara depuis que je suis jeune. Celui- ci est définitivement mon favori. Il donne un super look naturel tout en te permettant d'upgrade ton look. Je n'ai trouver aucun autre mascara à sa hauteur. Essayez-le vous ne le regretterai pas!!!

2.8/5

January 15, 2018

Just not suited to me

I liked how my lashes looked immediately after applying this mascara, but I found I had to reapply it several times a day. Also, it irritated my eyes - I think there might be an ingredient in the formula that I'm sensitive to but I haven't pinpointed that ingredient yet. I won't be buying this again for myself.

January 15, 2018

Mascara is amazing

I have purchased this mascara a few times and I love the wand and the formula one this. It is actually in my top mascara from the drugstore. The shape of wand helps curl your lashes, giving your lashes the appearance of being longer, but it just more lift and volume. I have short lashes and this mascara does wonders for me.

January 12, 2018

Game Changer

My favourite all time mascara from the drugstore is L'oreal Telescopic but I picked this up on a whim at the drugstore one day because I remembered it being in a favourites video of a Beauty Guru I watch on Youtube. Holy moly am I in love. Ever since buying this mascara I have not touched my L'oreal one. I love that it has a plastic applicator (for some reason brush applicators get really messy for me and clumps up my lashes) so it separates my lashes nicely and the curved design on it makes my lashes super long and full. It also allows easily allows you to apply product on every inch of your lashes. I will be re-buying this product for a long time!