Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#3 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

March 30, 2015

One of the best eyeliners I've ever used. It lasts all day and does not smudge a lot. It is very intense and easy to put on.

March 26, 2015

smooth texture easy to apply and gives a very natural look. Tip is fine and easy to create different looks. Overall is a very good product.

March 13, 2015

For a cheaper beauty product I really liked this. It worked well and stayed put.

March 09, 2015

I like the way. It glides smoothly over the eye

March 09, 2015

This is the liquid eye liner for girls "who don't do liquid eyeliner good" (Zoolander, anyone?). I am not a coordinated person, and can only close my left eyelid reliably.... my right eyelid? forget it! I need to hold that one down with a finger, in some sort of self-administered wrestling move to get it to lay still while I attempt to draw a straight line on it! Ok, so now that you know my limitations.... I could never use a liquid eye liner in the past, as it would smear all up my (right) lid and then trying to wipe it off turned into a smear fest and I ended up with black smudges everywhere! I gave up pretty quick. But then I discovered this eyeliner. It doesn't have a brush on the end, it's more of a felt pen -type tip on it, and it never seems to have too much liquid on the end, so no ink blobs as you apply, like other liquid liners create. For whatever reason, I am able to apply this liner smoothly on BOTH my eye lids without an issue. If I do make a mistake, it wipes off without a trace. My ONLY qualm about this product is that Maybeline still tests on animals in some form (according to PETA), which bothers me. But, as far as the product itself is concerned - it is amazing.

November 25, 2014

This is a great product if you have a hard time drawing a straight cat eye. I have a hand tremor, so unless I use tape and then a q-tip after, my cat eye is like a squiggly line. I like this because it doesn't have a tremendous product pick-up, so it's harder to blotch it. It also seems steadier and easier to apply. I do find that if you aren't quick enough or need to go over a line, it dries really fast and you can end up taking OFF product rather than touching it up.

August 04, 2014

This used to be my go-to liner until I found something better. It was amazing at creating thin or thick lines but when it came to durability it was a no-go. It was also nowhere near being water resistant which is really important to me. I know that this feature isn't a part of the product but you'd think it would have some form of durability. I went outside when it was cold and my eyes teared up. Ran from the bus stop to a store and when I caught my reflection in a mirror I looked terrible! The product was completely gone off of one eye! I had to wipe my other eye makeup off to look relatively normal. If you're someone who cries a lot or has to go outside in the rain, wind or snow, then this product isn't for you.

February 18, 2014

Love the look this eyeliner gives works well

February 17, 2014

I love this mascara, it works and easy to remove , it is easy to apply and does not clump .

January 17, 2014

I love makeup, and anything that works as well as this is something Ill use again and again. It's great , other products I have to reapply constantly while at work and this I didn't which is a huge relief.