Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#3 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

March 10, 2017

I like Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner, because is great to give color and no mess when I'm using in my eyes. Romantic eyes, sharp line, no mess, dry quickly, perfect for the eyes. I recommend to my friends, so they can have beautiful eyes.

November 20, 2016

This is one of my favourite eyeliner pens around. It is super easy to apply, even for a complete amateur. It has a nice thin line and you can make it thicker if you want. I love the look that it gives. It does a nice wing look and it lasts super long. I love how black it is. Nice dramatic look. I paid about 10 dollars for mine I've had it 2 months and I'm only now starting to run out. It's a great product for those who like to experiment a little.

September 12, 2016

Wow! Ce eye-liner liquide est simple d'utilisation et il fait un mince trait de crayon. De plus, il tient tout la journée. Il est abordable et il se dissimule bien dans la sacoche. Pas besoin de laiguiser puisque c'est un genre de stylo-feutre à pointe fine.

September 12, 2016

I really liked this eyeliner. The felt allowed for easy application. I was able to create thin chic lines and it was easy to build it up for a thicker line. I have found another brand that lasts longer throughout the day though.

July 27, 2016

This product was great! It worked fab! It wasn't too pricey and stayed on all night, even slept with it on and I woke up looking like I had just put it on. A liner I would highly recommend.

July 26, 2016
    California, United States

My review for the Maybelline New York Line Stilleto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner is excellent. The eyeliner was easy to apply smoothly and without smudging, like other liners I have tried. The quality was great and the price very good. My eyes were lined very precisely and I could easily control whether I wanted a thin or thicker eye liner. I have used other Maybelline products and know they are very effective and high quality and I would recommend this product to others.

July 17, 2016

This is my go-to eyeliner. It can be used to create seamless lines for perfect winged eyeliner looks. The colour is very pigmented and only one layer is necessary. Ive worn this eyeliner and had it last up to 10 hours easily. This product also comes off very easily and painlessly!

July 15, 2016

I love this eyeliner. It is easy to use, gives great precision and I dont have to spend a long time getting my eyeliner to look perfect. One swipe and it looks perfect. Great price too

July 05, 2016

When a woman is looking for a liquid liner it can be a nightmare. This product is the training wheels of liquid liner! It goes on thick or thin under your control, it stays all day and does not dry out quickly like other products!

July 02, 2016

This liquid liner is the best. I've tried a million and I always go back to this one. The spongey brush is easy to manoeuvre and the product itself is not too runny or clumpy and it dries quickly enough that it won't smudge. It just does exactly what it's supposed to do, even if you're a beginner (and let's be honest, everyone is terrified if liquid liner at first). What else can you really ask for?