Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#3 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

May 31, 2019

This is my go to!

This seems to be my go to for liquid eyeliner! Its not too wet and very smooth lines and precision. blackest black could be a little darker but the quality is great!

April 09, 2019

Good value :)

The colour pay off is nice and dark. Having the felt tip on the handle and being able to dip back into the liner fluid allows you to get the most control and guarantees you’ll never have a dry line. The lasting effect is good, doesn’t flake or smudge.

February 27, 2019

It's amazing!

I bought this because I was in need of an eyeliner for an event. It was on sale, so I grabbed one. I tried it once and I absolutely fell in love with it. It is so easy to apply and it makes the perfect liner for those bold wings.

September 14, 2018

easy to use

I purchased this Maybelline liquid eyeliner in the shade brownish black. I wanted to try something a little different, instead of my typical black. I have an olive complexion and I found that when I applied this, it was very natural looking (you could barely see it). For me personally, it is a perfect liquid eyeliner to use during the summer months for this reason. The tiny felt tip on the brush applicator makes it easy to achieve a winged look and draw thin or thick lines. This eyeliner does stay put for six to eight hours without smudging.

June 15, 2018

Best Eyeliner for the price!

I have been using this eyeliner for YEARS, it doesn't budge, or crack or wear off through the day like others I have used. It dries down really nice and the felt tip lets me do a little wing perfectly on the first time- which, as we all know, is nearly impossible!

March 07, 2018

Favorite liquid liner!

​I have tried MILLIONS of liquid liners and I always come back to this one. The tip is hard so I’m actually able to make a winged line without creating a mess. The only downside is I find it dries a bit fast once you open it. But other than that, it’s the only liquid liner I can use and that I’m satisfied with.

November 09, 2017

I am not usually a fan of liquid eyeliner, as my eyes are pretty big on their own. Annnnd lets face it, I suck at applying it now after not applying it for so long. I tried this the other day and was able to make the perfected winged eyeliner just like in circa '07 lol.

May 12, 2017

This eyeliner has the perfect felt tip for winged eyeliner and precise details. I would only use pencil liner until I found this user friendly eyeliner. I've been using the same brand for the past 5 years. The only downfall is it doesn't always stay all day, but if you use powder and set it, it wont budge.

2.8/5

April 27, 2017

This is so easy to apply great in price ,how ever I find it doesn't last all day and it gives me racoon eyes as it smudges ,sorry I give it a things down as I find other eye liners last way longer .sorry not me !

April 24, 2017

I used this eye liner for a couple of months while I was experimenting with the cat eye, the tiny felt tip is perfect for beginners who have yet to perfect the winged edge. I loved how I could apply a bit more pressure for a thicker line on the top, and use a light touch for the outer wing until I had the line even, then go back and fill it in. I bought the medium-dark brown, the color itself is rich and pigmented and stays put all day, without fading. There is quite a bit of liquid in the tube and it is also removed easily with a little eye makeup remover at the end of the day.