Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#3 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

December 20, 2016

This eyeliner used to be my go to until I found some other ones that were better. I find this one to be quite watery and it smudges easily. However, the price is cheaper than the typical drugstore liquid eyeliner.

November 20, 2016

This is one of my favourite eyeliner pens around. It is super easy to apply, even for a complete amateur. It has a nice thin line and you can make it thicker if you want. I love the look that it gives. It does a nice wing look and it lasts super long. I love how black it is. Nice dramatic look. I paid about 10 dollars for mine I've had it 2 months and I'm only now starting to run out. It's a great product for those who like to experiment a little.

2.2/5

November 20, 2016

Not as black as it could be, just average. There are cheaper eyeliners than this that work much better. This does smudge throughout the day. I didn't repurchase and don't in the future.

2.0/5

October 28, 2016

this eyeliner is not the blackest eyeliner i've ever tried and at first, i thought it was an average eyeliner, not the worst but definitely not the best but this eyeliner disappears in patches once i go to use my lash curler which is not something that anyone should want

2.7/5

September 20, 2016

Honestly, I wasn't a fan of this product. The price was reasonable but the eyeliner didn't deliver as well as i expected and wanted it to. So i suppose you pay for what you get with this product in my opinion.

September 12, 2016

Wow! Ce eye-liner liquide est simple d'utilisation et il fait un mince trait de crayon. De plus, il tient tout la journée. Il est abordable et il se dissimule bien dans la sacoche. Pas besoin de laiguiser puisque c'est un genre de stylo-feutre à pointe fine.

September 12, 2016

I really liked this eyeliner. The felt allowed for easy application. I was able to create thin chic lines and it was easy to build it up for a thicker line. I have found another brand that lasts longer throughout the day though.

September 12, 2016

I really like this product! I ordered it because I was in need of a new liquid liner and I'd heard good things about this one. It didn't disappoint - I love the tip and the shade of black!

July 27, 2016

This product was great! It worked fab! It wasn't too pricey and stayed on all night, even slept with it on and I woke up looking like I had just put it on. A liner I would highly recommend.

July 26, 2016

I love liquid eyeliner, but I was not a fan of this one. I did not like how it went on. I found that when i applied it, the liquid would bleed into my eye and just make a mess. I tried practicing because i didnt want to give up on the product, but i just did not like it.