Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#3 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

February 20, 2016

i have used tons of eyeliner from powder, pencil and liquid. maybelline stilleto eyeliner is the best so far. it is super easy to apply it goes from thin to thick depending on how easy or hard you press against your eye depends on the thiness or thickness of the line on your eye. i prefer this to competitors because it is also waterproof so it doesnt smear or smuge all over your face if you need to scratch your eyes but when you want to remove it its not so hard to remove that you almost rub your eyeball out of its socket. i use this everyday and wouldnt dream of using any other kind. but the price is a little steep compared to the amount of eyeliner you get.

February 15, 2016

Goes on smoothly and great for preciseness. Just have to be careful not to blink until it dries! Good for day wear but not all day as it starts to flake after 8 hours or so. Despite its flaws this is the only eyeliner I've purchased time and again for daily use because of ease of use, richness of the black and reasonable price.

February 13, 2016

I am a makeup junkie and I first heard of this eyeliner from thatsheart on youtube. She was raving about it so I decided to pick it up. This was my first eyeliner ever. I bought it because of the good reviews I read on this. I think I may be a little too strict with eyeliners (I want pigmentation, long lasting, no flaking, no smudging, no bleeding) but anyway this eyeliner is pretty pigmented and the price (around 7$) is pretty decent, I must admit. However, it does no last at all on my eyes and smudges. Also, I could literally peel it off when it dried. Very disappointing, I am not going to buy it again and I am still looking for my HG eyeliner. I do not recommend this product. Hope this review helped!

February 13, 2016

I almost love it 100% except I find it doesn't last me throughout the day like I wish it would, at the end of my 12 hour shift it has creased and isn't as sharp as the beginning of the day, The applicator is amazing however and for a liquid liner it is pretty good.

January 24, 2016

Applies easily, lasts all day (but is not as vivid after a few hours), priced well for the quality. Perfect if you prefer a more natural liner look.

January 19, 2016

This was my first liquid liner. I think it was really good for starting out because of how easy it is to apply it. the felt tip is firm enough for it to not make a mess but flexible enough for it to move with the curve of your eye. you can pick different colours which is nice. a black would be well suited for dramatic looks and a brown would be good for softer looks. the problem that I did have with it is that it isn't waterproof so it was rubbing off very easily so I would recommend keeping it with you for touchups. I also had a problem with the fact that it dried very shiny. a gel liner would be better suited for you if you want something more matte.

January 16, 2016

Absolutely love this eyeliner. It is not pricey, lasts all day and the felt tip brush is very precise and not flimsy at all. It really helps me create the perfect winged eyeliner so I will continue to repurchase.

2.2/5

January 15, 2016

its not water proof. so I wouldn't recommend this product. But it does last long as in the liquid in the bottle.

January 13, 2016

Really great formula and precise felt tip brush. It is a shiny eyeliner - doesn't dry down matte. It does not have the sharpest tip but you can definitely do a great wing with it. It lasts all day and will not transfer, fade or flake and my eyelids are pretty oily.

January 12, 2016

This is my go-to liquid liner! The felt tip pen applicator makes it easy to use. It's pretty dark and pigmented and lasts though most of the day, though it does fade a bit by end of the day. It's perfect doing a winged liner look.