Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#3 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

December 29, 2015

This liquid liner has a great felt applicator. Easy to use and it wears well. It is a nice bold black. It's my favourite drugstore liquid liner.

December 29, 2015

This eyeliner is my go-to liner! The blacker the better when it comes to my liner and this does just that! It is super easy to use! The only down side is that the felt causes a bit of a problem if you want to go over an area twice. But other then that it works beautifully and is super easy to use. Everytime I try and change from this product I become disappointed ! You can not go wrong for the price!

3.2/5

December 19, 2015

i love how fine the applicator tip is. it allows for thin, dramatic, intense, precise lines. i use it every day for my kat von d wings and i couldnt be more pleased with the ease of making these detailed lines

December 04, 2015

This eyeliner is perfect for me. He does a great job and is very good quality. Every time I try an other brand, I'm disapointed. I always use this one.

August 27, 2015

This liquid eyeliner is perfect for your everyday makeup routine. The liquid tip is neither too thin nor too thick, making it easy to apply to your lashline whether you are a beginner or professional with liquid eyeliner. The product comes in a few colours - I have always used Blackest Black. While there are other eye liners on the market with bolder colours and longer lasting power, this product is perfect for everyday wear, especially if your only face time is at the office. The only downside is that it is not waterproof, but for the price you pay (less than $10 at most drugstores), it is a steal! I would especially recommend this for those who are new to using liquid eyeliner.

August 27, 2015

kinda pricy but it was great to work with. i finished myn very quickly! need to get another one

August 20, 2015

I bought this product in black and blackest brown. Loved the blackest brown, the black was just okay. The application is effortless and the felt tip is comfortable. It doesn't last the whole day even with primer it starts to smudge but I usually change my look for evenings so it's not a big deal for me. I wish it was waterproof but for the price I can't complain.

August 03, 2015

Wojvzy8vz9 ih0b9abxp on9nxiiheix jb8abodb 9wubdu9bz9 ohbw9yvuwb7 b9wubuqdn o owub0uf4 oyv9yvfibh8e j 9wb9udbin bu9wuu8hd ub9abdubw 9uu9vw9b7

2.8/5

July 29, 2015

I found it to be clumpy when applying more than one coat!
    Great length added thou for those that don't have much length!

July 24, 2015

I absolutely love this product. Its hard to find something that doesn't smudge away after u sweat or just after a long day of work but this stuff did that for me. I didn't find it hard to apply at all and my friends also loved it too!