4.1/5
Maybelline New York Master Conceal by Face Studio Reviews
#14 in Concealer

March 21, 2018

Pretty Good For Drugstore

Pros:
    -Works great as an eye primer. Will hold your eyeshadow in place all day and make it pop.
    -Wonderful on oily skin.
    -A little goes a long way.
    -Affordable

Cons:
    -Creases in undereye are if you have wrinkles.
    -Can look heavy on the skin if you don't blend out properly.
    -Accentuates dry patches on the skin.

March 16, 2018

Comparable to high end concealers

Amazing drugstore gem! Extremely comparable to the MAC concealers and most from sephora. Fantastic coverage and it does not look cakey at all. I have been using this concealer for over 4 years and have always gone back to it if i tried something else. It also works amazingly as a full coverage foundation if you have a special occasion to go to, but do not want to commit to a full bottle of a full coverage foundation for a one time event. For $10, and even cheaper when it's on sale, this is a product i can feel good about using.

November 10, 2017

Best Drugstore Concealer

Maybelline really brings it when it comes to concealers, but this is my favourite. I have it in two shades. I use light to conceal my undereye, as an eyeshadow base, and anywhere else I want to highlight. I use light/medium to cover blemishes and spots as it is the exact colour of my skin. It is so full coverage and doesn't crease on me. It also makes my eyeshadow last all day. I can't recommend this enough.

October 02, 2017

Amazing coverage and quality!

This concealer provides medium-full coverage for my blemishes. It is buildable and blendable, and it has a great finish when used with a beauty sponge. It never creases or wears away over time, and it lasts all day. I would recommend using a concealer brush to first place the product on the desired spots, and then to gently press the product into the skin using a beauty sponge. I also recommend that you set the product with a light amount of powder for the perfect poreless finish! I use this product every single day!

August 24, 2017

Best so far

This concealer has been the best one ive tried so far. Its thick so it has really good coverage, and really helps to hide my dark circles. Id buy it again

August 02, 2017

Definitely does its job!

This concealer is very effective and definitely does its job well! I use it almost every day and I love how well it covers acne, under eye bags, ect.
    Other bonus is that it lasts a long time since you don't need to use a ton to get good results.
    If you are looking for a lighter coverage, than this is probably not the on for you, but if you need something that does it's job well and looks natural....look no further!

July 19, 2017

Affordable Alternative!

I like most of the Maybelline products I buy, this being one of them! I love the coverage and the shade 'Light' is perfect for my skin tone (Kat Von D 48 Neutral). The only thing I can say about it is that it's not so great for the deep lines under my eyes. After a few hours, it sets in the fine lines and doesn't look as great. For $8 I can't complain!!

June 19, 2017

Maybelline New York Master Conceal by Face Studio

The Maybelline New York Master Conceal by Face Studio is one of the thickest concealers I have ever tried! I love this concealer, it truly covers anything. I use it for the bags under my eyes in the morning and dark circles and it does an amazing job. Lasts all day under my foundation. It is not too cheap and the container is rather small but it is worth it. With this concealer you only have to use a tiny bit to get great results.

3.2/5

May 05, 2017

I purchased this concealer in the shade 10 fair and it's a good match for my skin tone. It is definitely a full coverage concealer that is easily blendeable. The only problem I have, which is a major one, is what happens after I apply powder. After I apply powder it gets flakey and streaky when touched :(.

April 14, 2017

This concealer is definetly full coverage and find that a little goes a long way. This concealer is definetly long wearing. I don't find that it creases, I also find it to be really comfortable to wear. I also find that it it blends really easily.