Maybelline New York Master Conceal by Face Studio Reviews
#13 in Concealer

October 02, 2017

Amazing coverage and quality!

This concealer provides medium-full coverage for my blemishes. It is buildable and blendable, and it has a great finish when used with a beauty sponge. It never creases or wears away over time, and it lasts all day. I would recommend using a concealer brush to first place the product on the desired spots, and then to gently press the product into the skin using a beauty sponge. I also recommend that you set the product with a light amount of powder for the perfect poreless finish! I use this product every single day!

August 24, 2017

Best so far

This concealer has been the best one ive tried so far. Its thick so it has really good coverage, and really helps to hide my dark circles. Id buy it again

August 02, 2017

Definitely does its job!

This concealer is very effective and definitely does its job well! I use it almost every day and I love how well it covers acne, under eye bags, ect.
    Other bonus is that it lasts a long time since you don't need to use a ton to get good results.
    If you are looking for a lighter coverage, than this is probably not the on for you, but if you need something that does it's job well and looks natural....look no further!

July 19, 2017

Affordable Alternative!

I like most of the Maybelline products I buy, this being one of them! I love the coverage and the shade 'Light' is perfect for my skin tone (Kat Von D 48 Neutral). The only thing I can say about it is that it's not so great for the deep lines under my eyes. After a few hours, it sets in the fine lines and doesn't look as great. For $8 I can't complain!!

June 19, 2017

Maybelline New York Master Conceal by Face Studio

The Maybelline New York Master Conceal by Face Studio is one of the thickest concealers I have ever tried! I love this concealer, it truly covers anything. I use it for the bags under my eyes in the morning and dark circles and it does an amazing job. Lasts all day under my foundation. It is not too cheap and the container is rather small but it is worth it. With this concealer you only have to use a tiny bit to get great results.

3.2/5

May 05, 2017

I purchased this concealer in the shade 10 fair and it's a good match for my skin tone. It is definitely a full coverage concealer that is easily blendeable. The only problem I have, which is a major one, is what happens after I apply powder. After I apply powder it gets flakey and streaky when touched :(.

April 14, 2017

This concealer is definetly full coverage and find that a little goes a long way. This concealer is definetly long wearing. I don't find that it creases, I also find it to be really comfortable to wear. I also find that it it blends really easily.

April 14, 2017

I love the master conceal because it is not very thick and is blends put so well. I love the coverage, it definitely covers my dark circles and acne scars. It is very blendable on top of my foundation. It doesn't settle In To my lines or pores and that's a big plus. I'm also impressed with the colour variety, I think there is something for everyone.

March 25, 2017

Love this concealer! Certain products I like to get from Sephora and others I only find to be worth it from the drugstore. This is a little more on the pricier side for the drugstore (in Canada around $12 at Shoppers) but still cheaper, and the coverage is great! I mainly use it for under my eyes and it does the trick.

2.3/5

March 17, 2017

Skin type: Combination/Sensitive
    Shade: Fair

Honestly speaking, this product was disappointing! I looked through so many good reviews, but for my skin, it just didn't work out. On initial application, the colour was too pink to use for covering my blemishes, so I used it as an under eye concealer.

This product covered my dark circles well (medium coverage), but was SO CAKEY. It accentuates ANY dry patches you may have, so I recommend moisturizing well before hand (don't exfoliate around that eye area). It blended well and was build able, but it made my skin look very dry.

The lasting power of this was around 2 hours before it started to break up around my eye area (which is dry). Perhaps it just didn't work well with my skin, but I would much rather use the Fit Me concealer instead of this one!

Overall, would not repurchase, and would not recommend to those with combination skin.