Maybelline New York Master Conceal by Face Studio Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 471 in Concealer

June 19, 2017

Maybelline New York Master Conceal by Face Studio

The Maybelline New York Master Conceal by Face Studio is one of the thickest concealers I have ever tried! I love this concealer, it truly covers anything. I use it for the bags under my eyes in the morning and dark circles and it does an amazing job. Lasts all day under my foundation. It is not too cheap and the container is rather small but it is worth it. With this concealer you only have to use a tiny bit to get great results.

3.2/5

May 05, 2017

I purchased this concealer in the shade 10 fair and it's a good match for my skin tone. It is definitely a full coverage concealer that is easily blendeable. The only problem I have, which is a major one, is what happens after I apply powder. After I apply powder it gets flakey and streaky when touched :(.

April 15, 2017

Nice product , great quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 14, 2017

This concealer is definetly full coverage and find that a little goes a long way. This concealer is definetly long wearing. I don't find that it creases, I also find it to be really comfortable to wear. I also find that it it blends really easily.

April 14, 2017

I love the master conceal because it is not very thick and is blends put so well. I love the coverage, it definitely covers my dark circles and acne scars. It is very blendable on top of my foundation. It doesn't settle In To my lines or pores and that's a big plus. I'm also impressed with the colour variety, I think there is something for everyone.

March 25, 2017

Love this concealer! Certain products I like to get from Sephora and others I only find to be worth it from the drugstore. This is a little more on the pricier side for the drugstore (in Canada around $12 at Shoppers) but still cheaper, and the coverage is great! I mainly use it for under my eyes and it does the trick.

2.3/5

March 17, 2017

Skin type: Combination/Sensitive
    Shade: Fair

Honestly speaking, this product was disappointing! I looked through so many good reviews, but for my skin, it just didn't work out. On initial application, the colour was too pink to use for covering my blemishes, so I used it as an under eye concealer.

This product covered my dark circles well (medium coverage), but was SO CAKEY. It accentuates ANY dry patches you may have, so I recommend moisturizing well before hand (don't exfoliate around that eye area). It blended well and was build able, but it made my skin look very dry.

The lasting power of this was around 2 hours before it started to break up around my eye area (which is dry). Perhaps it just didn't work well with my skin, but I would much rather use the Fit Me concealer instead of this one!

Overall, would not repurchase, and would not recommend to those with combination skin.

February 27, 2017

I just bought this concealer and so far I am loving it. It doesn't feel too heavy but it the coverage is great! The only criticism I have is that there doesn't seem to be much in terms of colour selection. On the Maybelline website, it shows that there only seems to be a selection between fair to medium/deep. Other than this, it is a great product. Great for under eyes and highlighting, as well as, blemishes and dark spots.

February 24, 2017

This concealer is pretty nice. I prefer the fit me concealer but I got this to try it out. With my under eyes getting drier, I find that this concealer accentuates my fine lines more. No one likes that! But the coverage is very nice and if you use a beauty blender, the finish is very nice. If you have oilier undereye, this could work beautifully for you!

February 09, 2017

I love this concealer! I have suffered from acne for almost 10 years and have visible scars and ongoing battles with new pimples. Ive tried so many high end and drug store concealers. I usually resort to thick concealers as they offer the best coverage. The major downfall is that they tend to look unnatural. This concealer is so light, looks natural, does not dry out my face and most importantly offers beautiful full coverage! I love pairing this with a light foundation and is now a staple in my everyday makeup routine.