• Maybelline New York Mastercontour By FaceStudio
  • Maybelline New York Mastercontour By FaceStudio

Maybelline New York Mastercontour By FaceStudio Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 433 in Makeup

April 19, 2017

Great product and good price! I love this all in one contour kit. I use all of the shades in it and love the blush and highlight the most. I didn't like the brush so I use my own but overall this kit is really great.

April 14, 2017

This is another product that I use daily. It is easy to apply and is long lasting. It gives me a beautiful youthful look that I aim for every time I apply makeup on. My daughter also loves this product and we sometimes argue about who has it in our makeup kits.I certainly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for the beautiful youthful look that it certainly gives.

March 14, 2017

Like most women these days, we want to define our face structures and I had a tough time doing so until I purchased this product. I can now easily define and give shape to my face and it is super easy, just follow the 3 steps provided! Love it!!

September 22, 2016

Awesome pigment, great price and colour selection works with most skin tones. A bit of fallout but nothing crazy. Would totally recommend it for a quick go to palette.

May 09, 2016

If it were not for the blush and highlight that came with this contour kit I would say that I didn't like it at all. I don't feel it is much of a contour kit, as the contour shade is incredibly warm toned which is not what most of us want for contouring. Usually one would want a cool toned shade for that purpose. I do enjoy the blush and the highlight, however. I should first say that I got the kit in the shade Light. I absolutely love the blush, its creamy, matte, pigmented and easy to blend out. A little goes a long way, and the staying power is average. The color is the perfect pink for everyday use. The highlighter is a champagne color, no glitter, and is very subtle, so people who like a heavy highlight might not enjoy this. The contour shade as I said before is too warm for me to contour with, but it does work great as a bronzer to warm up the skin. I wouldn't recommend it for contouring. Overall, it's pretty decent and you get a lot for your moneys worth, just don't consider it a contour kit and you're good to go. Think of it as bronzer, blush and highlight all in one palette, which to me is what it is.

March 13, 2016

I wasn't really hoping for the best results but I was really surprised! I almost never use the brushes that products come with because I have my own so the results were definitely better with my own (I tried with and without) you have to really blend to get the best results but my contour skills were great and it made it super easy with their suggestions on how to apply :)

February 23, 2016

I have been using the new master contour face contouring kit by Maybelline New York for a week now and absolutely love this product. It is super pigmented. Goes on easily ( a little goes a long way) and looks amazing. I chose the Medium to Deep choice and will never go back. This product comes with a contour a blush and a highlighter. You can apply a lot for a dramatic contour effect or a little for that natural beauty glow. I've been addicted to this product and used it almost everyday this week and there is still lots left, its as if its still brand new which I love the longevity of the product. Suits my skin tone and lasts all day. Super pleased I purchased this product, worth every penny which wasn't even that much very affordable.