Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick Reviews
#7 in Lipstick

November 22, 2020
    Savoy, France

The perfect long lasting liquid lipstick

I found what I was looking for with this liquid lipstick. It's very long lasting, the coverage is perfect, and it's very cheap for the wonders that it does. If you're looking for a great liquid lipstick that is gonna stay all day and night, you found the one ! You can eat or drink and nothing is gonna come off. Make sure you let it dry. It can dry the lips a little, but I never had much trouble with that. I have six shades and I'm not disappointed by any. I found my perfect nude liquid lipstick with the shade 65 "Seductress".

November 07, 2020

Actually Stays on Lips

I love lipsticks but always had trouble finding one that would stay on my lips even after eating.
    This is by far the best one yet. Comes in a variety of colors and usually on sale.
    It's very bright and doesnt leave my lips feeling dried out. Dont need to apply a lot.
    I can eat and smile and the lipstick stays on my lips.
    Pretty sure I own it in every color.

October 23, 2020

Leaves a stain

Applies nicely and VERY pigmented.
    I had a dark red and when I wiped off at the end of the day it left a stain which wouldn't come off. If your looking for a lipstick that won't bug this is the one for you?

October 20, 2020

Love this lipstick!

this is my fav lipstick! i was nervous buying this product at first since i tend to be prefer a sheer gloss, but this lipstick was not drying at all and very light wear. I'm fairly pale so I haven't been brave enough to wear moody brown on its own, but its been perfect for lining my lips and making colors such as red or nude look much more deep and sultry! I love it!

October 14, 2020

Love it

This has become my go-to lipstick. I find it lasts much longer than anything else I have tried. I normally touch up a little after eating lunch but if I am not eating it lasts the whole day.

September 05, 2020

Love love this lipstain!

This is hands down my favourite lipstain! It stays on all day, regardless of eating or drinking and has lots of shades to choose from! The price is very reasonable which was what made me try it in the first place. It does dry out your lips a little bit but not nearly as bad as others and that can be helped alot by applying a good quality lipchap over top throughout the day.

August 31, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best staying power!

I absolutely love this lipstick. The matte colours are so gorgeous that I have it in at least 5 shades! It is the best for staying on. I can wear it from morning until night (and even through a super sweat session at the gym!).

June 19, 2020

Maybelline has always been my favourite label for beauty.

Maybelline New York Superstay lipstick is the perfect lipstick for anyone. At the end of a business lunch, I don't leave lipstick traces on a glass or a cup. By the end of a day, my lipstick still looks fresh. You can't beat the quality of the product or the price.

June 18, 2020

Will not budge!

One of my all time favourite lipsticks. Apply in the morning and lasts all day. I need an oil based remover to take it off! Can feel kinda drying if you're not used to it, but I am so it doesnt bother me. Has a lovely scent too.

April 29, 2020

My best one lipstick

I've always used lipstick, and I used to be upset because it did not last all day long. But after I've known and tried this Maybelline Superstay, I loved it! The colour is fantastic, and it lasts all day in my mouth! I feel pretty confident when I'm using it.