Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

January 24, 2020
    California, United States

Nice product works great for dry lips

So let me start off by saying all the colors they have available in this are so beautiful, I like this product because it does not dry my lips at all it dries matte but somehow still makes lips feel moisturized I definitely recommend

January 23, 2020
    Puerto Rico

Currently buying

The maybelline New York superstay matte ink is my to go matte lipstick!! It stays on during the whole day and I love the finishing matte look that it gives. I have like 5 shades of these lipsticks because I love them so much and are great for every occasion. If I want to go for a different look I can always mix with a gloss so if you don’t like matte lipstick you can always mix it with another lipgloss because I would still buy them just for the pretty shades they have.

January 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this again

I have a few shades in the MAybelline Super stay, I really like the product and it does last for hours on end but sometimes I find that it wears off on the inner part of my lip and appears like I am only wearing lip liner. I find my darker shade does this more often then the lighter shade that I own.

January 08, 2020

Slightly tacky

These are super long-lasting liquid lipsticks and if you try these, I would advise using a balm or cleansing oil to remove these at the end of the night. I love the shades - I have tried Amazonian and Ruler and both wear well throughout the day. The formula is thick and it has a slightly tacky texture, which I don't enjoy.

January 06, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love this Product!

I use this product every day. I love the texture and the look of the matte. It stays on extremely well and I'm often scrubbing it off at the end of the day. I also find it builds really well with other lipsticks and creates a really nice look. I've been using this product for well over a year and have no intention on switching brands.

December 17, 2019

Longue tenue!

Ce rouge à lèvres porte bien son nom car il est vraiment superstay!
    Il tient toute la journée même après avoir mangé. Le prix est tres abordable et il a vraiment beaucoup de choix de couleurs.

December 10, 2019

Long Lasting

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It stays on, I had deep fried zucchini sticks and the colour was still perfect. I did need to put a lip balm on my lips throughout the day because where I live is pretty dry, my lip balm did not rub off the product. It was so comfortable to wear. I highly recommend this product, the applicator shape is really helpful when applying the product.

November 27, 2019
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

It doesn't budge

I'm that person who comes over for a cup of tea and leaves the mug covered in lipstick, but as this one stays so well I don't have to feel guilty for ruining the fine china ( who am I kidding? I wouldn't be trusted with anyone's fine china!). They have some really great bold shades in their collection along with every day nudes.

I guarantee you will find a colour perfect for you to wear day to day. Nudes are my go-to through all seasons as they are so easy to wear, to dress up or down and the Matte Inks are so good for applying in the morning and not having to worry about reapplying all day. I like to just kind of forget about my make-up once it's on. I've got the shade 'Poet' which is a warm peachy nude and I think it is perfect for me, it may just be my favourite nude! The doe-foot applicator great for applying along the lip line and the coloured packaging makes it easy to see which shade you're picking up -cos you're going to want a few of these! I find the best thing to do is add a thin coat and add another if needed - though these are so pigmented I rarely need to add more product. Just remember to use an oil based make up remover to take it off.

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Lovely

Loved it when I had it. Very pleasant on lips, no oily feeling. Colors choice is fab. Lips were not getting dry throughout me using this brand of lipstick. It was steady and reliable.

October 25, 2019
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Nice colour choice

I find this product to last a long time. Doesn't dry or flake of as long as you moisturize your lips before hand. The colours are lovely. I have tried amazonian and soloist and they suit perfectly to my skin tone