Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

February 26, 2019

Favorite liquid lipstick!

I have tried them all, from 40 dollars a tube to 10. This is one of the absolute best I’ve tried. The stay is amazing, it really takes a long time to wear off. The color choices are broad and beautiful and I suggest this for anyone!

February 20, 2019

I would buy this product again

This matte ink has great staying power, about 24 hrs or more, but I find it alittle dry on the lips. The color's are wonderful and rich. I intend to buy this product again.

February 17, 2019

Stay all day

This is my number one lipstick, I love it because it last long. I don't like when I'm going out and I need to do retouches all the time. This one is perfect for me. The only inconvenience is my lips start to feel dry, after a while.

February 15, 2019

C'est là pour rester

J'ai vu plusieurs critiques sur le Super Stay Matte Ink qui ventent sa longue tenue. Eh bien, je peux vous garantir que c'est effectivement le cas. Je cherchais un rouge à lèvre qui allait rester en place même après une longue soirée et je l'ai trouvé. Ce rouge à lèvre va rester en place sans ternir durant 24h si vous ne cherchez pas à le retirer. Aucun besoin de réappliquer après quelques heures. J'avais mangé, bu et même donné des becs à mon chum puis ça reste là. Aucun transfert. Pour l'enlever, aucun moyen de le faire avec un démaquillant. J'ai dû utiliser un mélange d'huile de coconut et du sucre et frotter. Même après ça, mes lèvres étaient encore teinté. Une fois appliqué sur les lèvre, c'est un peu collant après que le produit soit sèché, mais aucun danger, c'est là pour rester. J'adore la couleur et l'applicateur. Si vous cherchez un rouge à lèvre qui dure, ne cherchez pas plus loin!

I saw many reviews on the Super Stay Matte Ink which claim the super long stay. I was looking for a lip color that can stay for many hours. Well, I found it because that lip color stain your lip for at least 24h if you don't try to take it out. I love the color, I love the consistancy. The color won't move even if you eat or drink. You can now kiss your love one without stain him/her. I can barely take it off after a long night out. There is any makeup remover that can take it off. I had to use a mix of coconut oil and sugar to rub my lips and even after that, my lips are a bit teinted red. I'll have to say that the lip color once dried, it is a bit sticky. But you know what, I was looking for something that stays, well, it stay really well!

February 12, 2019

Amazing mate lipstick

i am in love with this lipstick this is the first time i see one lipstick almost all day in my lips.
    is for real i love the color i love the texture because you never feel deshydrated, i think im gonna try all of them

February 11, 2019

Stayed on all day!

This MATTE finish lipstick passed my test!
    A full day off:
    4 coffees
    3 meals
    Some snacks and kisses!

It glides on and is hydrating. It dries to a beautiful matte finish and it was still on at the end of the day. I removed it in the shower at night.
    Definitely going to be purchasing more shades!
    Love it!!

January 31, 2019

love !

Ici est mon produits coups de coeur. j'ai baissez ma notes seulement pour le prix que je trouve un peut trop cher a mon goûts, Mais ce rouge a lèvre est fabuleux je le recommande a touts le monde. Sa promesse d'être de longue tenue y tien. Je le porte toujours dans mes grande occasion et je n'ai pas peur qu'il s’efface :)

January 27, 2019

Love these

First off, this product is exactly what it says it is, it's pigmented, it's a matte lipstick, and it's smudge proof. It dries very quickly after that, it does not budge, and it is smooth. I even applied some lip gloss over it to see if there would be any transfer, and there was not which is a huge plus. It has a nice smell to it, which is also a plus in my book. The applicator is nice and it's easy to apply. Also, the color I went with goes perfectly with my skin complexion. This was about $8 at Walmart and I feel that it could be the dupe to the Kat Von D long-lasting lipstick.

January 21, 2019

Perfect

Was shopping around trying all kinds of different brands for darker shades of lipstick. Then saw this. Not a lipstick, and not a gloss. Its just perfect. Great quality! Stays on your lips for hours. Very happy with this product for sure. 5 stars!

January 16, 2019

BEST. LIPSTICK. EVER

This is hands down the best lipstick I have ever owned. So affordable and it doesn’t budge at all even after 8 hours. I receive so many compliments that it hasn’t budged or stained anything. I own almost every color in these lipsticks!!