Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

January 21, 2019

Perfect

Was shopping around trying all kinds of different brands for darker shades of lipstick. Then saw this. Not a lipstick, and not a gloss. Its just perfect. Great quality! Stays on your lips for hours. Very happy with this product for sure. 5 stars!

January 16, 2019

BEST. LIPSTICK. EVER

This is hands down the best lipstick I have ever owned. So affordable and it doesn’t budge at all even after 8 hours. I receive so many compliments that it hasn’t budged or stained anything. I own almost every color in these lipsticks!!

January 11, 2019

Amazing

One of the best i have come across so far leaves your lips with a glow and stays on your lips for 8hrs long leaving it with a amazing colour. will recommend my friends to purchase this item

January 11, 2019

Le meilleur rouge a levres matte

J’utilise ce produit depuis peu, mais j’en suis très satisfaite
    Les couleurs sont très jolies
    Effet matte
    Tenue toute la journée, même en buvant et en mangeant

January 06, 2019

Je ne peux plus m'en passer!!

Je l'adore!! Il reste longtemps mais pas aussi longtemps que je croyais. Toutefois il en vaut vraiment la peine parce qu'il reste quand même plus longtemps que d'autres produits semblables. Les couleurs sont belles et lorsqu'on l'applique ça donne une belle forme aux lèvres grâce à la forme du pinceau.

December 16, 2018

Amazing lip color!

These are great! I first saw my friend wearing it and eating a sandwich, and I noticed the lip color didn't bleed onto her bread or fade off her lips. Even when she wiped her mouth, it didn't budge. So I bought two colors, a nude and a red. I've worn both and i'm very impressed. They barely fade and if they do, it's barely noticable and easy to retouch. It's not drying. Way better than more expensive long wear lip colors.

December 05, 2018

It stays all day!

I have Loyalist and it's so good that I can't wait to add to my collection. The formula feels lightweight and dries to matte quickly with no stickiness. Not hydrating, but not drying either. The true high point is the staying power. It lasts all day until I remove it at night!

November 09, 2018

First red lipstick that stays put

I have been in search for the perfect red lipstick for ages. This is the first one that doesn't bleed or go on my teeth. It stayed on for 12 hrs and looked fresh - I didn't have to reapply it a single time. Just wipe away with Vaseline at the end of the day.
    I used 20 Pioneer in red.

October 21, 2018

Un rouge à lèvre longue tenue vraiment cool !

Cette gamme de rouge à lèvre est superbe.
    Les teintes sont opaques et la couleur tient longtemps.
    L'odeur vanillée est très agréable.
    Un léger bémol sur la texture un peu collante avant que le produit ne sèche.

October 20, 2018

The only lipstick I will ever wear again

This is the most amazing lipstick and the solution to all of my problems. I can eat the greasiest meal, brush my teeth, drink three coffees and take a nap, and it's still on perfectly without drying out my lips. The Red is perfect and doesn't bleed even though the pigment is great. I have been looking for the perfect red longwear for years and this is the absolute best! Look no further, nothing tops this.