Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

May 01, 2018

BUYING THEM ALL

I love this lipstick so much! I really didn't think I was going to like it as much as I do but it's great! Stays on all day, the colours are beautiful. I want to buy them all!

April 24, 2018

Amazing Drugstore Lipstick

OMG, I like thoses SuperStay Matte Ink, Lipstick. I purchased alot of colors because I like so much the formula. My two favorites colors are Lover and Dreamer. If I have a event I always put this Lipstick because I know that It will stay all night :) I like the package too very nice. I'm very excited to try they news colors !!!

1.8/5

April 22, 2018

Très déçue de ce produit

Je suis plutôt déçue par ce rouge à lèvres mat qui est assez collant et a une odeur vraiment désagréable. Je ne peux pas porter un rouge à lèvre qui sent si fort. C'est dommage vu le prix payé.

April 20, 2018

Must have!!

This lipstick is amazing. All of the colours are very nice. A few things I love about this lipstick is that it is VERY long lasting, and that the colour does not transfer onto anything (like a water bottle when you drink water). One downfall of this product is that after a while, my lips started to dry out. I had to apply lip balm on top of the product a couple times a day. Other than that, I love this product and will definitely buy more of them!

April 17, 2018

I really enjoyed this productI

I recently started getting in too lip products. I've been doing makeup for over 5 years but rarely wore lip products and decided that's what's missing that's how I can up my game and it's been making me feel so confident so one of many I've tried is the Maybelline super stay in Ruler (80) I adore the color but the texture is a little tacky and takes awhile to dry which I dislike alot. The color lasts a really long time I've slept in it and woke up with it nearly perfect the next morning which is incredible!! When I take a drink there are no lip marks but not until it sets which like I said takes forever! But if your okay with that fact I'd say get it!!!the color choices are fantastic and it does last.

April 15, 2018

Excellent

Just recently got into wearing lipsticks and this was recently gifted to me and i actually like it, i would recommend this to others i think i might even consider trying out all the other colors they have in this line.

In love

Was given this for a Christmas gift and ended up loving it! It has quickly turned into my go to lip colour for date night or a night on the town. Wears a little towards the inside of your lips but overall it lasts quite a long time

Mes favorie

Mes rouge a levre favorie longue durè en plus j'adoreeuuuuuuuuuuu les couleurs Sans transfert j'adore surtou les couleurs nude vraiment sans les doyè mouahh

I love it!

This product is exactly what ive been looking for! Its super long lasting and matte without drying down my lips. I almost forget im even wearing it at times. I'm ready to invest in more colors.

April 10, 2018

Extremely Mattifying

I've tried the visionary shade in Maybelline super stay Matte Ink. I have a tan skin tone and I guess it suited me quite well though my skin looks a bit washed out. I wanted to try a new shade as I was bored of the reds and browns. It's super matte and stays for a longer time. Trust me I had ice cream with this and still, it hasn't faded much.You need to cleanse this product in order to take it off. I would give a thumbs up for this product.