Maybelline New York The 24k Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Reviews
#6 in Eye Shadow

The 24K Nudes™ Eyeshadow Palette features 12 expertly curated shades infused with metallic gold pigments for custom eye makeup looks.

La palette d'ombres à paupières The 24k Nudes Palette contient 12 nuances méticuleusement choisies infusées de pigments métalliques dorés pour créer des maquillages pour les yeux personnalisés

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

#gotitfree #LoveMaybellineNewYork #chickadvisor
    Now this is my new favorite eye shadow palette! Great color pigment. Put it on in the morning and still looks great in the evening. The colors are amazing earthy, subtle and beautiful.will definitely recommend this to all my girls. Thank you Maybeline and chick advisor.

June 04, 2017

#gotitforfree and its a cute convenient palette. I love how its comes with instructions on the back. My only critic is the applicator. The smaller end it a little too big for the crease but once you've used it once you will know for next time. The colour choices are nice and adequately pigmented. Great for travel.

June 04, 2017

Merci à ChickAdvisor de m'avoir donné la chance d'essayer gratuitement la palette d'ombre à paupières Maybelline New York The 24k Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. Avec toutes ces magnifiques nuances, je peux passer d'un look de jour à un look du soir en quelques minutes avec la même palette très pratique. Il y en a pour tous les goûts et les couleurs sont belles. J'ai été surprise de voir qu'elles étaient bien pigmentées et très couvrantes pour certaines. J'aurais aimé un applicateur différent, plus efficace.

June 04, 2017

I love love Maybelline New York The 24k Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. #Lovechickadvisor. I found it very pigmented. I didn't know what to expect, wasn't sure it would show with my skin tone. The color palette are great. They lasted through out the day which is great, didn't have to reapply after a long day at work. #gotitfree.

June 04, 2017

The 24k Nudes kit proves itself as a high quality eye shadow just by opening the package!

What I love most about this palette (other than the flawless beautiful colours!) is the really easy to follow little instructions printed on the bottom of the case. In total, the kit alone taught me 13 different ways to apply eye shadow and I loved each new way! Plus - I followed the package advice and went over to the Maybelline website and learned even more tricks. Happy gal right here.

The applicator that comes with the palette is good enough for the six beautiful 'Duos' looks where just two shades are used, but for the extra detailed 'Trios' and 'Quads', I used my own brushes.
    The shadows glide on soft and don't dust or clump up. Just a little is needed to make gorgeous eyes, so it's even easier to tell this is a higher quality product. Cheaper brands I've tried in the past, I'd swipe and swipe and swipe and my eye would just end up feeling sore and scratched, and still without shade. This kit will last longer than a cheaper one because I won't have to use as much to get the right look.

I love how well the earthy colours match up with my skin tone. I'm very happy with this palette and am so very grateful to have had this opportunity to try it as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club! I will buy myself another when this sample runs out and totally recommend the 24k Nudes palette to all eye shadow wearers out there. From first timers to divas - this palette should be near the top of your makeup stockpile. :)

Thank you! #GotItFree #LoveMaybellineNewYork

June 04, 2017

Bel agencement de couleurs. La pigmentation pourrait être plus impressionnante, mais tout de même respectable pour un produit de pharmacie. J'aime les paillettes. Merci!

June 04, 2017

I love this! I have the nude and blushed nude palette so I knew I would want this. Some of the colors are darker then I like but the other colors make up for it. I love having all the palettes and mixing combinations

June 04, 2017

I received the 24K Nudes eye shadow palette for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

The packaging is wonderful! I love that the lid is clear so you can see the gorgeous colours that come with this palette. I love the way the colour palette is laid out, with the different makeup looks grouped together...also the guide on the back of which colours work well together is a godsend for those of us who aren't makeup wizards.

The colours themselves are kind of hit o miss when it comes to pigmentation. Some are beautiful and bright and sooooo pigmented, while some...let's just say some require a bit more work to get them where you want them to look.

I used a primer on my lids, so the colours stayed in place all day, with little to no fall out.

All in all, this is a heck of a drugstore purchase, so I would recommend it to those who don't want to spend a ton of money on the higher end brands #gotitfree

June 04, 2017

I love the colours on the Maybelline New York The 24k Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. I like the range of colours and how the darker colours are so pigmented. They lasted nicely throughout the day and it's a good value for the price.

I #gotitfree thanks to Chick Advisor and Maybelline.

June 04, 2017

At first glance, the colours in this palette look absolutely stunning. They're very neutral and great for everyday use. However, while testing this, I found that the pigmentation and formula varied so much across this palette. The gold shade is fantastic and the formula is very long lasting...I don't understand why Maybelline didn't use this same formula for the other shades. Some of the colours were very dry and chunky that my brush was barely able to pick up any pigment. Overall, there were more colours in this palette that I couldn't use than the ones I could. And the ones that I could use lasted quite a while when used with an eyeshadow primer. #gotitfree