Maybelline New York The 24k Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Reviews
#6 in Eye Shadow

The 24K Nudes™ Eyeshadow Palette features 12 expertly curated shades infused with metallic gold pigments for custom eye makeup looks.

La palette d'ombres à paupières The 24k Nudes Palette contient 12 nuances méticuleusement choisies infusées de pigments métalliques dorés pour créer des maquillages pour les yeux personnalisés

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

Wow

Jadore ces ombres a paupieres! Les couleurs sont belle , brillante et tiennent longtemps! La texture est aussi tres intetessantes et facile a utiliser!

All the Shadows You'll Ever Need

Fantastic color palette! I like the guides on the back of the compact, great for ideas! Rich pigment that goes on smooth and doesn't flake. So many shades in this palette, it's everything you'll ever need. Classy and elegant compact. I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for testing and review.

My favourite

I was so excited to try the 24 K nudes by Maybelline New York. The colours were fabulous and were perfect for casual or night time looks. The pigment was great and I will be wearing this again. Just look at the colours I love these colours because you can wear them for any occasion

Really like this

I didn't get a chance to use all of the eyeshadow colors but the ones I did use were pretty fabulous. The colors blended well together and they lasted a long time. Would definitely recommend.

24k Palette

This is a nice palette with very wearable colors that are different from the usual shadow palettes out there, and the price can't be beat. They are pigmented and apply and blend easily and I like that there are metallic shades included. I can do a variety of looks with this from natural to dramatic.

Amazing Eye Shadow Palette

I got it free as part of the review panel. Maybelline New York The 24 Nudes Shadow Palette is an amazing product. Love the palette colours and the effects it creats. I love it. Thank you chick advisor for the opportunity.

Sparkly and Shimmery!

This product was given to me free for reviewing purposes and this review is 100% my honest opinion.

I was excited to try this Maybelline eyeshadow palette out because I don't often get to experiment with eye shadows. I do wear eyeshadow a few times a week but it is usually very simple and usually one colour.

I have been using this palette for a few weeks now and experimenting with all the looks I can create. I love the variety of shades you get in this palette and the pigmentation is very good as well.

I had no issues blending out each colour and I love how each colour was unique. I received many compliments for coworkers, friends and family. Though I don't see myself wearing eyeshadow everyday I do intend on reaching for eyeshadow more often especially this palette. This palette could be great for everyday wear but I would use this more for going out or special occasions.

I recommend this to anyone starting out with eyeshadow or anyone who loves nude eyeshadows that are shimmery or sparkly because this palette has everything you need!

Une palette idéale

Ce regoupement de couleurs offre tout ce qu'il faut pour le maquillage. Les couleurs sont douces et certaines offrent un côté pour dramatique pour le soir. J'utilise habituellement des ombres à paupières haute gamme et grâce è cette découverte, je peux dire que le résultat est aussi bon que les grandes marques mais à un petit prix. Il est maintenant dans ma trousse pour mon maquillage de tous les jours.

June 18, 2017

Belles couleurs bien pigmentée ! J'ai adorée les autres palettes de ce même genre mais celle-ci est ma préférée !!! J'ai pu faire different styles avec cette palette. Je le recommande!!!

June 18, 2017

Love love love this palette

Omg! This colour palette was perfect for my blue eyes and pale skin, it gave my eyes the exact touch they needed for my nights out on the town. So many options and great value!!