Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Mascara Reviews
#15 in Mascara

Unleash girl boss lashes with Colossal Big Shot, for fully loaded volume in one coat. The Big Shot brush features unique, wavy bristles that cradle lashes, while the collagen formula delivers bold volume. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

Créez des cils qui ont l'ambition avec le mascara Colossal Big Shot pour une dose complète de volume en une seule couche. Les soies ondulées uniques de la brosse Big Shot enrobent les cils alors que la formule au collagène procure un volume audacieux. Testé sous contrôle ophtalmologique. Convient au port de lentilles cornéennes.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

Lengthening

Colossal big shot by Maybelline is just that. It definitely enhanced my lashes making them fuller and longer. Great jet black colour. Lasted and a great deal.

June 19, 2017

Top on my list for must have product.

I typically don't wear mascara because I don't like have clumpy eyelashes and I don't like the look of too much make up. This mascara was so light and natural looking. I absolutely love it and will continue to use it.

June 19, 2017

I would definitely buy this

I love the Colossal Big Shot mascara! It made my eyelashes look longer and never clumped at all. I would get the waterproof version of this because I am outdoors all the time. Will definitely be buying this!!!!

June 19, 2017

Good quality, decent mascara for the price

I got to try this product for free
    It's easy to apply the big brush allows you to easily apply to lashes
    I find it does not stay on all day though and I had to reapply every few hours
    Definitely keep it in your purse for easy access
    Not waterproof at all so if it's hot out it will come off easily
    Aside from that it's a nice mascara for daily use

Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Mascara

Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Mascara is great makes my lashed stand out more then usual longer fuller , I recommend it , #LoveMaybellineNewYork and #gotitfree.

Great

I don't use mascara, but gave this a try, very nice! It did everything the box said it did. I received many compliments on my eyes. If I didn't already have long lashes, naturally, I would buy this mascara

Must buy

Definitely in love with this mascara as it is. It too clumpy but at the same time it really volumazies my lashes and makes them look amazing! Love this brand for a drugstore masacaras! Worth every penny!

amazing product

I am currently using this mascara and its amazing. it is not too thick to clump my lashes but make them look fuller and longer. shape of the wand is lovely too I really like it.

The best mascara

It's an amazing product , it really the best mascara that I've tried from a long time , it makes my lashes long and gives them volume and a dramatic look , and it's easy to apply and remove , and it lasts all the day , and there's no need to apply more than one coat to get the lashes you want , it's really amazing I loved it #gotitfree#chickadvisor#maybeline

June 17, 2017

This is a drugstore go-to

I really like this mascara. The formula isn't too wet but wet enough to not clump and make my lashes stick together. This mascara reminded me why I like mascaras with bristles. The shape of the wand really fanned out my lashes and made them look fuller. The wand is also a great shape that lets you get close to your lash line allowing you to build up the base of your lashes for that fuller more voluminous look.