Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Mascara Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 941 in Mascara

Unleash girl boss lashes with Colossal Big Shot, for fully loaded volume in one coat. The Big Shot brush features unique, wavy bristles that cradle lashes, while the collagen formula delivers bold volume. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

Créez des cils qui ont l'ambition avec le mascara Colossal Big Shot pour une dose complète de volume en une seule couche. Les soies ondulées uniques de la brosse Big Shot enrobent les cils alors que la formule au collagène procure un volume audacieux. Testé sous contrôle ophtalmologique. Convient au port de lentilles cornéennes.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

June 20, 2017

Great Mascara product!

This mascara is one of those ones where if you want your eyelashes to stand out then this product is for you! I do enjoy a good mascara product, but I wear glasses so this product kind of made my lashes touch my glasses! I would recommend this product for people who don't wear glasses though! #gotitfree

June 20, 2017

No so big shot

I received this product as part of a Product Review selection. For someone who has VERY SPARSE lashes, I had high hopes for this product. But I was thoroughly disappointed when after 2 layers of application, my lashes looked like it always looks with mascara on. It did not look any more volumious/longer like this product had promised. So disappointed :(

intense

Ce mascara est un des meilleur que j'ai utilisé jusqu'à présent .Me donne le résultat donc j'ai de besoin et la couleur est intense à souhait.Je trouve aussi l'application assez simple donc ce produit est un must

Bon mais sans plus

J'avais beaucoup d'attente et j'ai été déçue. C'est un bon mascara mais sans plus. Il n'allonge et n'épaissit pas particulièrement les cils.
    Certains mascaras ont tendances a se bonifiee avec le temps, j'espère que cest le cas (si ce l'est j'irai faire un ajout).

All about the volume!

I really like this mascara and the way it appears to thicken right at the root of the lash. It doesn't clump and is effective with 1 coat. It's pretty smear resistant but washes off nicely at the end of the day. I would recommend this mascara and will consider purchasing it in the future. I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor for testing and review.

Good enough for me to give up my Mac False Lash

I've been using Mac's False Lash mascara for over 10 years and I love it but it's $28 so I decided to find a cheaper, but close to equally as good, product. I have found it in this product. I feel the colour of Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Mascara lasts longer, a lot longer actually, than the False Lash does. By the time I take of my make-up at night, the Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Mascara is still the same colour and appearance as when I put it on earlier in the day. I'm very happy with the product and will continue to be a user of Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Mascara. It also give me long defined lashes without the 'extra' product that false lash puts on my lashes. It stays on all day but is easy to take off at the end of the day. It does not feel heavy. It gives be great definition and length. I would definitely recommend this product to any of my girlfriends.

Everyday mascara

I received this product as part of the chick advisor product review club and I found it to be ok. I didn't find it much different than other mascaras. It didn't clump, went on easy, walmart sells it for a good price. I didn't find it overly great but it did work well. I would recommend it to family and friends but probably won't buy it again.

Lengthening

Colossal big shot by Maybelline is just that. It definitely enhanced my lashes making them fuller and longer. Great jet black colour. Lasted and a great deal.

June 19, 2017

Top on my list for must have product.

I typically don't wear mascara because I don't like have clumpy eyelashes and I don't like the look of too much make up. This mascara was so light and natural looking. I absolutely love it and will continue to use it.

June 19, 2017

I would definitely buy this

I love the Colossal Big Shot mascara! It made my eyelashes look longer and never clumped at all. I would get the waterproof version of this because I am outdoors all the time. Will definitely be buying this!!!!