Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Mascara Reviews
#14 in Mascara

Unleash girl boss lashes with Colossal Big Shot, for fully loaded volume in one coat. The Big Shot brush features unique, wavy bristles that cradle lashes, while the collagen formula delivers bold volume. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

Créez des cils qui ont l'ambition avec le mascara Colossal Big Shot pour une dose complète de volume en une seule couche. Les soies ondulées uniques de la brosse Big Shot enrobent les cils alors que la formule au collagène procure un volume audacieux. Testé sous contrôle ophtalmologique. Convient au port de lentilles cornéennes.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

January 15, 2018

Lengthens and adds volume

I have dabbled with many different mascaras including those that cost nearly three times as much as this one and I find this one to be very effective. The mascara works well, does not flake off throughout the day and goes on smoothly without clumping.

January 15, 2018

Love this makeup! Makes my eye lashes awesome and long! Would definitely recommend this for women who want to have long lashes :) also it’s easy to wash off

January 12, 2018

My everyday go to mascara

This mascara is great for voluminous and lengthening! I have super short lashes and this mascara gives it a great curl and very noticeable. This mascara is amazing and compares to high-end mascaras.

December 20, 2017

Great quality

Loved this mascara, ran through the rain and had no water effects on my eyes. Didn’t clump up at all.
    The look was very natural and very enjoyed the extra length look it gave me.

December 11, 2017

Parfait pour mes cils pâles

J’ai les cils châtains alors ce mascara noir les mets en valeur en les recouvrant d’une épaisse couche de ce petit miracle en pot !

October 30, 2017

best mascara ever!

Meilleur mascara, facile à appliquer ne fais pas de grumeaux, ajoute plein de volume, cils très définis, résiste bien. Prix très raisonnable, version régulière et hydrofuge dispo

October 17, 2017

BEST MASCARA ON THE MARKET!!

Okay so where do I begin... I have been using this since the day it launched... I have probably went through 6 tubes of it because that’s how amazing it is. It does everything you need lengthens and volumizes your lashes leaving them looking flawless all day. Best mascara in the world. Would reccomend to ANYONE.

2.8/5

October 11, 2017

I tried but ...

This mascara just didn't do anything for my lashes. I have decent volume in my lashes and this mascara made them look sparse and spider leggy. There is much cheaper mascaras (ea. Essence,rimmel..) that are way better than this one.

3.2/5

September 26, 2017

I was disappointed

I tried this product, but didn't really like it very much, I was sent a free sample, I guess I'm disappointed and use to my other usual favourite mascara.

September 22, 2017

Great mascara

Lovely product, I dont tend to stick with just one mascara, I more or less buy what I can get my hands on. This served me well lol, no clumps and it definitely made my eyes pop. Will buy again once I can find it at my local beauty supply store.