Maybelline New York The Falsies Big Eyes Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#420 in Mascara

January 05, 2020

Affordable

Pretty decent mascara :) and for a great price too. I have used some more expensive ones but I actually really like this one a lot! Adds a lot of volume!

December 27, 2019

Great mascara for short lashes!

This has been my go to mascara for the past few years. I have short lashes and this mascara does a great job in lengthening and giving it a slight curl (if I don't use an eyelash curler). This mascara does not weigh down my lashes at all and the curl stays all day! This might be because of the waterproof formula.

July 22, 2019

Best mascara to hold up curls on short stubborn lashes

Love love love this one. Value for money 5/5. For a drugstore mascara it doesnt get any better than this (so far in my experience). I have short stubborn lashes and this holds up the curls all day long.

May 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great mascara for the price

I would definitely recommend this product for price cost. It’s cheaper mascara with the look of a high end one. I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts but this mascara has never bothered my eyes. Some I just can’t wear I put it on and just start to cry lol well it looks like I’m crying but they make my eyes start to water. It’s not fun especially when you just finished putting on all your makeup!

2.7/5

May 14, 2019

It didn’t live up to my expectations

I’ve heard so many great things about this mascara, so I thought I would give it a try.

As a mascara, it’s fine. It darkens your lashes, as expected but the promise of it making your lashes so long they look like false lashes, I did not get that at all. I found the mascara itself to be clumpy and the length that it added to my lashes was just strings of makeup that rubbed off throughout the day.

For the price, it’s ok, but I’ll stick with my more expensive brand that really works. Sometimes, you just have to spend a few more dollars to get the quality you want.

1.7/5

April 05, 2019

big eyes- not

I personally hated this product. I do not wear tons of make-up but refuse to leave the house without my mascara. Well, this is NOT the one I'd choose!
    It is dry and clumpy! Not a good look!

January 15, 2018

Awesome waterproof mascara!

The volume and length that this mascara added to my lashes was great, long-lasting too! Application took a bit of getting used to, but it worked beautifully. Very reasonable price as well!

3.2/5

October 04, 2017

Works well

Works well but I find that sometimes if I get some in my eye it is almost impossible to get off of my contact lens. Too waterproof maybe? Or just be careful when applying especially with contacts.

October 03, 2017

Je l'adore

Un petit tube de mascara qui fait toute la différence. J'adore le concept de mettre une brosse pour les cils du bas différente de la brosse des cils du haut. C'est facile à appliquer et j'aime beaucoup le résultat sur mes cils. Il est vraiment waterproof, très efficace.

September 26, 2017

Best Mascara!

I have been on the hunt for the perfect mascara for my lashes. I have tried many drug store brands, I have purchased quite a few from Sephora, and have used samples that I have received. I never really loved one mascara until I came across a sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. They had Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara on sale for $5 so I had to buy it. This is honestly the best mascara I have ever tried. It adds volume, lengthens, separates my lashes, doesn't clump, and it's waterproof! You have to try it!