Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara Reviews
#84 in Mascara

June 03, 2020

Excellent mascara

I used to swear by L'oreal Lash Paradise, but this mascara is even better. Sometimes Maybelline surprises me. This one is good till the last drop, and is a good dupe for Benefit They're Real (which I've only tried once and don't think is really worth the $$). I like how it makes my lashes full and doesn't clump or run when I sweat, and I didn't even purchase the waterproof version.

1.0/5

April 05, 2020

DONT BUY IT

I love trying out new mascara's but I was super disappointed with this one.
    I don't find it lengthens or volumizes my lashes. Instead it makes them clumpy and the mascara is flaky. Whenever I use this mascara, I always end up using another one I have in addition to try and make it look decent.
    There are so many other mascara's out there in the same price range. ANY OF THE OTHERS would be better then this one.

March 02, 2020

shocking

I was totally shocked when I read bad reviews on this mascara, I absolutely love it. It is my daily go-to, it's my purchase when I don't have any others I want to try, it's my fall-back for sure! I like the smell ( i don't find it strong at all), I don't find it clumpy, greasy, or runny whatsoever!

1.0/5

January 31, 2020

H A T E D this.

This is not a Diorshow dupe. I repeat. This is not a Diorshow dupe. Don’t be fooled by other articles. This smudges. It’s clumpy. And the SMELL is ridiculous. The strongest, sweetest smell.. my husband even asked what kind of perfume I had on but it was this awful mascara.

November 27, 2019
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

I LOVE THIS

I love Maybelline mascaras, I think they are one of the best on the high street, so the Total Temptation Mascara was one I was most excited about trying. Firstly it is infused with coconut extract which lengthens and adds volume while also conditioning the lashes. This doesn't really add a curl like a couple of my other mascaras do but the lashes are definitely fuller, appear longer and are so soft! It's nice that the lashes don't feel hard or crunchy at all. It makes such a difference to my make up. Much like the other mascaras by Maybelline it's reasonably priced at £8.99

1.2/5

July 25, 2019

Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara

Very clumpy and flaky, and I only wear mascara for a few hours a day. The only pleasant aspect is the delightful scent. Hopefully when it expires, it doesn't smell extra rank.

2.7/5

May 31, 2019

Ok Mascara

I like really big volumizing and lengthening mascara. However, this one did not work for me. It gives more of a natural appearance. I ended up using it to layer under another mascara to get the desired look I was after.

March 19, 2019

No clumping

This mascara surprised me after hearing some harsh reviews. Firstly, I actually love the brush and when applying the mascara I don't get any clumping, nor do my lashes stick together, this brush is good at separation. I also like that I can build it up, adding a couple more layers for more volume and lenght, again, I had no issues. This mascara is long wearing, at the end of my work day I still have coated lashes that look great. Finally, the scent, it's supposed to be scented like coconut, I definitely notice a smell, but it's not coconut in my opinion, I find it smells more like hot coco.

September 11, 2018

Je racheterai fort probablement

J'ai acheté ce mascara il y a maintenant deux semaines et je le mets à tous les jours car je l'adore.
    Il est facile à appliquer, ne fait presque pas de grumeaux (cela dépend de la façon dont je l'applique) et sent extrêmement bon.
    J'ai toujours acheté des mascara résistant à l'eau car les versions originales coulaient après quelques heures de tenue. Pas besoin de la version résistant à à l'eau pour ce mascara, il tient toute la journée même lorsqu'il fait chaud!

September 02, 2018

Des plus et des moins

Je me maquille peu, par contre, le mascara est primordial pour moi. Je suis mitigée face à celui-ci. Dans un premier temps, j'ai eu besoin de quelques applications avant de m'habituer à la grosseur de la brosse. Ayant les cils longs et voulant en appliquer de la base à l'extrémité, je finissais toujours par mettre du mascara sur ma paupière (ce qui peut gâcher vote maquillage si vous en avez déjà mis). J'ai aussi trouvé que le produit est devenu épais assez rapidement dans le contenant.
    Toutefois, j'ai adoré le regard perçant qu'il me procurait. Je pense bien me le racheter lorsqu'il sera en spécial.