3.9/5
Maybelline Super Stay 24-Hour Makeup Reviews
#300 in Foundation

Foundation with micro-flex technology stays flawless beyond any stretch of the imagination. Night and day, micro-flex technology resists sweat & humidity. Amino-acid treated pigments keep colour true, even during change in temperature and humidity. Super Stay 24-Hour Makeup's Micro-flex network provides a no-transfer finish and 24-HR wear.
Maybelline's Super Stay 24 Hour Makeup remains intact and acts as a natural barrier to external environmental conditions.
 Breathable • Oil free • Suitable for all skin types
See www.maybelline.ca for more info

1.0/5

January 16, 2018

Maybelline Foundation

I was given an opportunity to try this foundation out and this is my review of it. The shipment of it was very quick and I could not wait to try it on! As soon as I squirted some on my hand it felt really nice and velvety. The colour was very dark comparing to my skin so I focused more on the texture and the coverage. It covered my face well and stayed put all day. The colour was stuck to my skin and did not want to come off. If you're looking for a max coverage and longevity this is for you. For me I do not need that intensity. I really liked everything about it, until I found out that this foundation contains harmful ingredients. This has put me off from applying it again. I will not be risking my health for the sake of foundation. I will not recommend this to family and friends.

1.0/5

January 13, 2018

Terrible, damaged my combination skin

Skin type: Combination, oily nose and dry forehead.

Unfortunately, I found this foundation to be one of the worst I've tried. It's very difficult to say anything good about it and if pressed I would say that I like the liquid format and that the shade was pale enough (I have very pale skin and sometimes that can be a problem).

I usually wear a light coverage Matte foundation, so was hoping this would cover more flaws, but right from applying it there was nothing but problems. I did my usual skincare routine before applying (exfoliate to prevent peely look), rose water, moisturise and prime, leaving enough time between each of these steps to not interfere with the foundation.

Despite this, it seemed to cling to every flaw, sinking into lines and making my skin look peely and damaged and clinging onto fine blonde hairs. After a little googling, it seems I am not the only combination skin lady to have this problem, so I definitely wouldn't recommend it to those with combination skin.

It never seemed to blend correctly and after a few hours my skin looked patchier than ever. With the foundation applied and blended all the way, I looked like a ghost with bad skin. It evened out my skin tone, but was so heavy that it looked way too white (not a problem if you contour, I guess, but not great for those who like a simpler makeup). It also felt stiff and uncomfortable, like a mask.

The worst was yet to come. When I tried to remove it with my regular AND heavy duty makeup remover, it clung and didn't want to come off. Five cotton pads later, my face was finally (mostly) clean, but the skin was damaged and had broken out a lot. I also had a lot of trouble removing it from my blender.

It also doesn't smell great and the packaging is very cheap looking, but those are the least of my worries when the foundation just didn't work for me, but actively damaged my skin.

January 12, 2018

Great foundation

I love this foundation, it is long lasting and I like how it is oil free. I have very oily skin and this foundation keeps my face matte for a few hours before I need to pat the oils away. I would recommend it to anyone.

June 19, 2017

Maybelline Super Stay 24-Hour Makeup

This foundation SHOCKED me and blew me away! It is super full coverage- you only need to use a tiny bit to cover your whole face. It covers fine lines and wrinkles, pimples and fills pores. I highly recommend trying out this foundation. It is much more affordable than MAC and comparable in quality.

June 15, 2017

Its amazing!!!

Its my go to cover up. I love it. Its absolutely wonderful. Being a serious make up junkie its hard to find good make up but im in love with this one and a few others. I buy them all the time.

April 09, 2017

Best drugstore foundation, yet still also better than some high-end ones. A lighter medium coverage. My favourite, but I've been using something else for a while because everytime I go to the store they're out of my shade (I'm the second lightest one)-- and I'm too cheap to buy it from Shoppers, haha. Doesn't settle in my pores, make my skin dry, or look cakey at all. Would recommend to everyone!

March 01, 2017

I bought this foundation to try out something new, even though it was on clearance. It is now one of my favourites! I'm disappointed that it is being discontinued! I find that it goes on very evenly and blends very nice into my skin. It also provides great coverage! I use this foundation mostly when I'm going out and want a more dramatic makeup look that will last for the night.

February 24, 2017

Wowowow! C'est juste ce que j'ai a dire sur ce fond de tein! La tenu la texture et la couleur sont simplement parfaits puis je vous le recommande si vous avez une peau assez fragile et sèche!

2.3/5

February 13, 2017

I had high hopes for this foundation. I love many Maybelline products, but I was sadly disappointed with this one. First, there is no way that it would last for 24 hours. Within 4 hours it has already started to wear off significantly, with little activity. Second, it has dried my skin out, so when I do put it on, it looks terrible - flaky, uneven, blech. And finally, for a "super stay" makeup it is surprisingly thin (ie. light coverage), not the thick coverage you'd expect it to be. I'm not a big fan of the "Fit Me" foundation either and the "Super Stay 24-Hour Makeup" seems to be almost exactly the same.

September 07, 2016

I have the Maybelline Super Stay foundation in Cocoa that I heard everyone saying was discontinued. I found this foundation at a liquidation store for I believe $5. It works amazing and matches my skin tone perfectly. I wouldn't use this particular shade in the summer its more for winter time. It was worth the money. It goes on smoothly, blends effortlessly and lasses the entire wear. It gives you that natural look that I love, it doesn't feel cake on or drying. If you rube it it will come off.