Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation Reviews
#43 in Foundation

0.5/5

October 17, 2017

Chalky... drying... horrible..

I bought this foundation because it had such a huge hype on social media.. I was super excited to try it out and I absolutely hated how it turned out on my skin.. it looks drying and patchy on my skin and really starts to serperare when I sweat.. I hated how this looked on my face and would not recommend

1.7/5

October 17, 2017

Not very good

Maybe it’s because I have large pores but I felt like this foundation literally sat IN my pores making them even more visible. It was not very attractive. Disappointed :(

June 23, 2017

Full coverage! Absoultly love this product !

Amazing coverage use it everyday. Works better that a very high end one I bought 75 dollars verses 15 dollars you do the math. A must try if you haven't yet!

3.2/5

June 16, 2017

There are better foundations out there

I have combination skin that's relatively free of any hyper pigmentation. While I found that the SuperStay gave me good coverage, it left me very shiny by the end of the day! Even worse is how badly it transferred to anything that was every remotely close to my face. Might be a better match for someone with drier skin?

April 18, 2017

I purchased this product to try at shoppers drug mart for about 8.99 on sale. I'm happy with the results of this foundation. It has a nice finish that is neither to matte nor to dewi it's perfectly in between. I use powder to set mine so it tends to be more on the matte side and stays looking nice for a long time. I have quite fair skin so I use shade 10 Porcelain and it's the perfect shade for me, sometimes I don't set it and it still lasts a while and looks good. I would purchase this foundation again, it's not my favourite foundation but I do like it and I would recommend it. I have normal to dry skin and think it would look best on people with normal to oily skin but is good for all skin types.

March 06, 2017

My #1 top drugstore foundation. It has great coverage, but yet still makes your skin look like skin, and lasts all day. What more could you ask for? I've purchased this foundation in 3 different colours now to suit me in all seasons. It also works amazing mixed with other foundations, both dewy & matte foundations, because I find this foundation is the perfect mix between the two.

January 05, 2017

I went out on a limb to try out this foundation as I was quite happy with my previous foundation. It was only 12 dollars at Walmart so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. So thankful I did! I've always had issues with breakouts using foundation daily and this completely blew me away. It hasn't caused a single pimple since I've been using it and I believe it has actually improved the look of my skin. The only issue is that it doesn't have that much coverage. If you have any really dark marks you would need a concealer. It has about an average wear life of about 8 to 10 hours before it becomes oily.

October 05, 2016

I've been using this product for months and so far, it's been amazing!

I think this product is worth buying. Texture wise it is not runny but a little thick. It applies on well and it has a build able and medium to high coverage. I also love the shade range.

What I loved the most about the product is overtime, it got rid of my breakouts! (Yes you heard me right.) It just took some patience! This product is definitely my go to.

2.8/5

September 22, 2016

I was super excited to try this foundation. I actually thought it had the acne fighting stuff in it like the powder but it has some kind of antioxidant complex in it instead. First things first...thete are only 8 shades. I picked the lightest (porcelain ivory) but it was too light, and the next colour up was too tan(strange)I would have gotten 2 if I had the $ to do so but instrad I just got the one. I mix it 50/50 with my golden tan foundation that I already owned and the colour comes out fine. The consistency is thick and I had a hard time spreading it out on its own. I also noticed thT half way through the day certain spots would be rubbing off that normally wouldne with other foundations I have used....On the forehead and nose to be percise. (With and without setting spray, and no oily skin to boot)
    Im not sure if it made my skin any better to be honest because I did have to mix it with another foundation just to get my correct colour. I still use it almost everyday. It has buildable coverage but I do have to use quite a bit of powder to set it . After a few tries of getting aquainted with it I think I would buy it agin, but I would also buy another darker shade of the same brand in hopes to recieve the "better skin" maybelline says it gives.

September 20, 2016

This product is amazing. It is versatile, it glides on easily. I would highly recommend it to any makeup lover! It is well worth the price you pay for it!