Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 698 in Foundation

April 18, 2017

I purchased this product to try at shoppers drug mart for about 8.99 on sale. I'm happy with the results of this foundation. It has a nice finish that is neither to matte nor to dewi it's perfectly in between. I use powder to set mine so it tends to be more on the matte side and stays looking nice for a long time. I have quite fair skin so I use shade 10 Porcelain and it's the perfect shade for me, sometimes I don't set it and it still lasts a while and looks good. I would purchase this foundation again, it's not my favourite foundation but I do like it and I would recommend it. I have normal to dry skin and think it would look best on people with normal to oily skin but is good for all skin types.

March 06, 2017

My #1 top drugstore foundation. It has great coverage, but yet still makes your skin look like skin, and lasts all day. What more could you ask for? I've purchased this foundation in 3 different colours now to suit me in all seasons. It also works amazing mixed with other foundations, both dewy & matte foundations, because I find this foundation is the perfect mix between the two.

January 05, 2017

I went out on a limb to try out this foundation as I was quite happy with my previous foundation. It was only 12 dollars at Walmart so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. So thankful I did! I've always had issues with breakouts using foundation daily and this completely blew me away. It hasn't caused a single pimple since I've been using it and I believe it has actually improved the look of my skin. The only issue is that it doesn't have that much coverage. If you have any really dark marks you would need a concealer. It has about an average wear life of about 8 to 10 hours before it becomes oily.

October 05, 2016

I've been using this product for months and so far, it's been amazing!

I think this product is worth buying. Texture wise it is not runny but a little thick. It applies on well and it has a build able and medium to high coverage. I also love the shade range.

What I loved the most about the product is overtime, it got rid of my breakouts! (Yes you heard me right.) It just took some patience! This product is definitely my go to.

September 22, 2016

I was super excited to try this foundation. I actually thought it had the acne fighting stuff in it like the powder but it has some kind of antioxidant complex in it instead. First things first...thete are only 8 shades. I picked the lightest (porcelain ivory) but it was too light, and the next colour up was too tan(strange)I would have gotten 2 if I had the $ to do so but instrad I just got the one. I mix it 50/50 with my golden tan foundation that I already owned and the colour comes out fine. The consistency is thick and I had a hard time spreading it out on its own. I also noticed thT half way through the day certain spots would be rubbing off that normally wouldne with other foundations I have used....On the forehead and nose to be percise. (With and without setting spray, and no oily skin to boot)
    Im not sure if it made my skin any better to be honest because I did have to mix it with another foundation just to get my correct colour. I still use it almost everyday. It has buildable coverage but I do have to use quite a bit of powder to set it . After a few tries of getting aquainted with it I think I would buy it agin, but I would also buy another darker shade of the same brand in hopes to recieve the "better skin" maybelline says it gives.

September 20, 2016

This product is amazing. It is versatile, it glides on easily. I would highly recommend it to any makeup lover! It is well worth the price you pay for it!

September 02, 2016

Loving the new Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation. While I am not certain whether it has improved my skin, the coverage is great and the formula is exceptional. This is definitely one of my favourite foundations from the drugstore! I find the coverage to be really good and the lasting power to be even better. I even wore it to my evening bootcamp last week and my face still looked decent at the end of the night. Would definitely re-purchase.

May 10, 2016

This is one of my favourite foundations. It is nice and light and doesn't make my skin break out. I love how it leaves my face looking airbrushed. Covers dark areas, pimples, and uneven skin tone. Leaves me looking flawless. Amazing foundation!

May 09, 2016

I've tried many different foundations and have not found one that works well with my oily skin until now. I love the coverage of Better Skin and I never have breakouts! Great for maturing skin too!

March 10, 2016

I saw this on sale. I went and brought two different shades but both shades worked out really well for me. I can tell that Warm Nude got a yellow undertone and Nude Beige got a pink understone. The foundation is pretty natural. This foundation blend really well and it doesn't cover up spots. Since this foundation blend in so well into the skin it looked liked I'm not wearing any foundation at all. This work on a buffing brush or a beauty blender