Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage 24HR Foundation Reviews
#41 in Foundation

October 20, 2019

Tattoo cover!!

Holy coverage. For such an affordable foundation the coverage is unreal!!! It covered my bright tattoo sleeve perfectly. I would recommend this product!!

October 08, 2019
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

Would use again

Really liked this foundation. It gave me great coverage. Just found it a bit runny, would buy again though, for the price it's well worth it. Covers blemishes very well too.

October 08, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

My favourite foundation ever!!!

This is the best foundation I've ever used. Amazing coverage, last all day long, and seats beautifully on a skin. I have nothing bad to say about this foundation... love it!

August 27, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Decent foundation for drugstore brand

Foundation has great full coverage, and applies alright. Shade is a bit yellow. The product wears ok throughout the day, but starts to look a bit cakey.

August 18, 2019

nice foundation

For a drugstore foundation this gets all my love. Great color range, affordable, and actually stays on my face and my skin looks like skin. I’m so glad that drugstore brands have finally started expanded their lines so that most people can at least try the foundation that so many love. This is definitely one of you’re oily/combo you should check out.

August 16, 2019

Great drugstore foundation

This is my holy grail foundation. I use it primarily as a concealer on areas of my face with redness and it does a great job in this capacity. The pump is really handy and emits the right amount of product. The product itself lives up to its name and it stays on all day (I do live in a dry climate though). The price really can't be beat. I use it over top of mineral sunscreen.

August 13, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

I might buy this product again.

The product is pretty cheap for a foundation, and you get quite a bit of product for your money. However, the product does oxidise quite a bit, which means you do have to be careful when picking your shade.

July 18, 2019

My go to foundation

I use this foundation every time I wear makeup. It is 100% full coverage, I use a beauty blender to apply it. About 2-3 pumps does my entire face and it’s buildable. I use the lightest shade, and it matches really well. I tend to wear my makeup for 10+ hours and this foundation, in my opinion, looks the exact same hours after applying. I have occasionally worn this for 16 hours and it lasts extremely well. I recommend this foundation to everyone, but it is full coverage so be prepared if you aren’t used to full coverage.

June 01, 2019
    Provincia de San Juan, Dominican Republic

Amazing

I have been using this foundation for about two years now. It is one of the few drugstore foundations that I have found that accurately matches my skin tone. It looks great when it is on and layers with blush beautifully. It will last all day, but only under the right conditions. If you have oily or combination skin, this product might not be a perfect fit for you. My skin becomes oily throughout the day, making the foundation come right off if I touch my face. If you sweat or are in a humid environment, the foundation will also come off very easily. I do like how this foundation looks when conditions are perfect, but I think I'll be trying something else once I run out of this bottle.

April 22, 2019
    Megimurska Zupanija, Croatia

I would buy it again, definitely worth the price!

I have oily acne prone skin, so I need full coverage on my face. This liquid foundation blends perfectly and it leaves a bit of matt effect, but of course since my skin is oily, throughout a day it gets shiny. Than can be fixed with setting powder. I apply it with beauty blender and so far I haven't had any problems with it. Also, it's quite cheap so it's easy affordable to anyone who searches for good quality with low price.