Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Good - 0
    1.8/5

August 09, 2019

uncomfortable

i really dont like this look or feel on the lips. feels like im wearing paint on my lips which is something i dont really like all that much. the colour i have is nice but i dont like how it looks or feels

August 01, 2019

I love the super stay ink lipstick!

It lasts all day and doesn't need to be re-applied. I love the colours and how it lasts all day and is transfer proof. Its a must for the red colours so you don't have to reapply the lipstick.
    My lips feel soft with this lipstick. I apply a lipbalm over night the day before and then I apply the lipstick in the morning. I highly recommend this product to try it out the maybelline stay matte ink lipstick for all day long lasting lipstick

July 22, 2019

💯 %

I recently bought this finally n so haopy to use for the first time. It stays all day.Love the formula n such a great shades there are.highly recommend to buy this!

July 22, 2019

Absolute favorite

This is my absolute favorite liquid lipstick from the drugstore. Honestly the amount I have slowing been replacing all my favorite colors to this brand. As a busy foster parent I love the wear time and the minimal touch ups throughout the day, from meetings to playtime I'm always looking good. Also my fiance loves that it does not transfer, so no more deciding between lipstick and kisses.

July 15, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

My work day lipsticks

These are my go to lipsticks for work as they really last and I don't have to think about touch ups. They are also my go to if I know my mouth is going to go up against a greasy food of some sort and I don't want it to spread.
    I have much more expensive lipsticks yet these are my reliable work horses whilst giving great colour pay off and very effective.
    The one thing I will add which can be seen as a slight negative. They can actually be tough to remove but for me that's a non issue. I want a lipstick thatll stay and hard removal is just proof that this is what they are.

July 14, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Best liquid lip

This is my absolute favourite lip product ever. It's the only one that stays on. I work in a wedding shop so any makeup I wear needs to stay put and not transfer and this is perfect.

July 08, 2019

Fun lipstick

A great lipstick to try out if you want long lasting. One if the best long lasting lipsticks Ice had the pleasure to try. Doesn't smudge. Depending on what you eaten or drank it may still require a touch up here or there but it does wear for a longtime.

June 04, 2019

un rouge à lèvre qui tient ses promesses

facile à appliquer, beaux choix de couleur, très bonne tenue, ne tâche pas les verres, tient facilement toute la journée et même plus, cependant assèche les lèvres donc très important de les hydrater, certaines couleurs tiennent mieux que d'autres, j'ai parfois l'impression que je dois me décaper les lèvres pour enlever tout le produit à la fin de la journée, tellement qu'il tient bien. Donc peut-être pas à utiliser au quotidien, mais pour s'Assurer d'avoir une couleur qui tient lors des évènements spéciaux.

April 27, 2019

Awesome

I loveee this product it doesn't budge at all. Would highly recommend. Good for when you need something to last all day, such as wedding make up which I will likely do. Goes on smooth, not drying, would suggest you exfoliate first though. A+ product.

April 14, 2019

Stays on all Day

I absolutely love the Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick because it stays on all day even after eating and drinking. I found the Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick goes on smooth, does not dry out my lips and is very affordable. First I apply the lipstick with the applicator then I blot the excess lipstick off making it absolutely kiss proof and smudge proof. Taking off the lipstick was not difficult when I used an cleansing oil. I definitely would keep using Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid lipstick and I would recommend it to anyone. #gotitfree