Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

January 05, 2016

This eye shadow palette has great colours, wish there was more than only one matte colour. Staying power is great but found this palette to have a lot of fall out. It's a close dupe to the UD Naked palette 2.

December 26, 2015
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Super cute and versatile! You can go from Au Natural to dark and smokey with a few brush strokes. Plus, it lasts all day.

1.0/5

November 06, 2015

These shades are chalky and have no pigment to them. The first nudes palette is way better.

September 18, 2015

These colors are really nice, and pigmented, color pay off is semi okay.
    These colors go really well with all eye colors!
    and with this palette you can make really natural looks or smoky eyes, its really versitile and perfect all year round!

September 10, 2015

Love this pack. It is a bit more expensive, but you are getting so many color combinations it is totally worth it. It is perfect for both subtle colors as well as bolder nightlife looks. Definitely glad I bought this.

July 30, 2015

Love this palette and the range of colours. The guide on the back was a great idea and very useful for me. I used to only use 1 or 2 colours. I didn't like the applicators as I found mine fell apart after first use and they felt scratchy.

I would definitely recommend this palette and I will be buying again.

July 09, 2015

Its a pinky nude eye shadow palette and the colors are all pigmented they are all absolutely gorgeous they have so much color and feel amazing too they are not to bold and not boring either they are like a perfect fit. If u dampen the eye shadow brush n then apply the color then it will last you through the whole day without coming off and if you do not then it will still last you a couple of good hours. I am glad to have bought this. At walmart they are only $10 each palette

July 09, 2015

I loved this palette it has been my go to ever since I bought it. It similar to the naked3 and for the price it was worth a shot. I liked that this palette isn't overly shimmery, which I appreciate, the colours are not super pigmented but it does allow you to build. I love the rose colours and it really allows you to try different combinations. On the back of the palette it gives you a guidline on what combos could go together. It was a great buy for me.

2.7/5

June 19, 2015

I was beyond thrilled when I first caught eye of this palette but was quickly disappointed it was only sold in the USA. Thankful I got my hands on one while visiting the States for approx $10. These colours are beautiful and are perfect for the everyday eyeshadow. However, sadly the products are a bit chalky and tend to have fall out right away. So they are a bit of a pain but if you apply them to your kids before the rest of your face you can make them work. Also, the colour pay off isn't the best as you have to really work the product to get the results you want. In Canada (it finally came here) this retails for approx $17. To steep in my opinion!
    I'm recommending this product though because I think the colours are beautiful and I believe it's a wonderful starter palette.

June 15, 2015

I loved this palette, although just like the nudes palette it is sheer and has low pigmentation it a great dupe for the urban decay naked 3 palette !! I recommend for those with a tight budget!!