Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 894 in Mascara

April 20, 2017

This mascara was disappointing. With light color thin lashes I expected more. I bought it on sale thankfully. If I put on more than one coat it makes lashes look full and clumpy. I started putting one coat followed up with voluminous butterfly to get a good length. I would not buy this again.

April 14, 2017

I wasn't a fan of this mascara. I wa able to buy it a great price at Marshalls it was 4.99. I found that it flaked off and caused me to have raccoon eyes by the end of the day. I did like the wand and the way the mascara went on. it glided on and the lash factor was their unfortunately It didn't work for me

February 27, 2017

I love this mascara! I use it with the regular falsies mascara as a base coat. It adds length to my lashes and makes them appear thicker. I won't use it on its own as it does tends to smudge and leave marks on my face.

December 19, 2016

The outward appearance is very girly, flashy, and more like a Valentine's Day gift for a girlfriend. The wand is straight and the application is smooth and not hard or clumpy. The only problem with this is the mascara looks like it has two wands-one at each end but really, it has only one. The image of it is deceiving.

October 11, 2016

I purchased this as a more affordable option to my go-to high end mascara, however, was very disappointed in the effect it gave my lashes. I have long lashes and appreciate separation to prevent "tangles". Unfortunately instead this mascara gave me the dreaded clumpy spider leg lashes--in fact four specific clumps with only one coat! Maybe if you're into the 2016 clump trend that's hit the runways this year then give this a try, but it's definitely not for me!

September 14, 2016

I love the wand and the consistency of the makeup. I bought it after a youtube video recommended it. The packing is really beautiful too. My lashes look soooo long when wearing this mascara!!!

September 04, 2016

I usually avoid Drama but I decide to give a try to this mascara. It does not make lumps at the application neither at the second one. The result....a twiggy look. It is very black and gives volume to my lashes. Good job!

July 11, 2016

Maybelline The Falsies is a great product. Makes your eyelashes big and bold. High on drama. I would also recommend the Falsies Big Eyes - dual brush for upper and lower lashes !!!

June 29, 2016

Great mascara. Would rather a different brush with more bristles rather than the comb one that it has. Last all day. Does not clump up, makes lashes long and full.

June 29, 2016

I like this mascara in a pinch, but I am currently searching for something better. This formula has a tendency to gum up my lashes and clump them without looking natural. Probably a good mascara for someone who already has good lashes, but I found this formula is great for curling and lengthening but doesn't give you much volume.