Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Reviews
#52 in Mascara

December 13, 2017

Lashes

I really liked this mascara. It made my lashes look full thick and long. It covers well and is not too thick. It doesn't cause clumps either. I really loved it.

October 30, 2017

One of the better Mascaras out there

I hadn't purchased Maybelline Mascara for many years because frankly I just wasn't a fan of their Mascaras. I had been seeing tv ads for their Falsies Push Up Mascara and saw that one of the big box stores I shop at had it on sale so along with a money off coupon I purchased it. I have to say I'm very impressed at how well this Mascara really does lengthen my lashes and makes them look fuller. It washes off easy with face wipes, eye remover cleaner and even just plain soap and water

September 21, 2017

Nouveau favori

Ce Mascara est devenu mon nouveau favori, il rend mes cils tellement long qu'on me demande si je porte des faux cils et ça me fait tellement plaisir de répondre que non se sont les miens. Ce Mascara Est vraiment noir et donne du volume et surtout De la longueur à mes cils. Je l'adore

0.5/5

August 01, 2017

Nope

Never buying a mascara from maybelline ever again. It is very lumpy after one layer from my lashes. Thought I was just applying it wrong, but it's not just for me I guess.

1.3/5

July 14, 2017

Push Up falls Flat

My mom passed this product on to me because she said it didn't suit her, and when I tried it out I could see why. First of all the product wets the want up to a ridiculous level, so I was getting black daubs of mascara on my cheeks and eyebrow ridge as I used it. Second, the brush is stiff and clunky, depositing waaaaay too much product on your lashes in big clumps.

It made my eyes ache, it was flaky by the end of the day, and it was MONSTROUS to take off. I had to scrub at it with micellar water for about ten minutes to get it all off. So nope, can't recommend this one.

May 12, 2017

I like how this mascara. It really does make your eyelashes fuller and longer BUT it takes forever to dry. I always end up getting the mascara from my wet lashes under my eyes and end up removing the makeup I just put on to get the mascara off my face!
    Really?

2.2/5

April 20, 2017

This mascara was disappointing. With light color thin lashes I expected more. I bought it on sale thankfully. If I put on more than one coat it makes lashes look full and clumpy. I started putting one coat followed up with voluminous butterfly to get a good length. I would not buy this again.

2.0/5

April 14, 2017

I wasn't a fan of this mascara. I wa able to buy it a great price at Marshalls it was 4.99. I found that it flaked off and caused me to have raccoon eyes by the end of the day. I did like the wand and the way the mascara went on. it glided on and the lash factor was their unfortunately It didn't work for me

February 27, 2017

I love this mascara! I use it with the regular falsies mascara as a base coat. It adds length to my lashes and makes them appear thicker. I won't use it on its own as it does tends to smudge and leave marks on my face.

December 19, 2016

The outward appearance is very girly, flashy, and more like a Valentine's Day gift for a girlfriend. The wand is straight and the application is smooth and not hard or clumpy. The only problem with this is the mascara looks like it has two wands-one at each end but really, it has only one. The image of it is deceiving.