Maybelline the ROCKET VOLUM eXPRESS

Maybelline the ROCKET VOLUM eXPRESS Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 890 in Mascara

January 05, 2017

Beautiful mascara! Goes on without clumps and really delivers big thick lashes. I like it much better than the high end ones I was using. Stays on all day and lasts even though I rub my eyes a lot. Love it, great price!

September 04, 2016

I just bought this 3 days ago because it was on sale for 1/2 price. I usually use Covergirl but sometimes the price changes your mind.

#1 - The brush applicator is hot pink (which i like) but it is plastic with really fine fine bristles that make the mascara go on smoothly and since it is plastic, it doesn't glug up on the brush

#2 - The one I bought was VERY BLACK but NOT waterproof, however, it does stay on even while sweating at the gym etc. It washes off best with eye make up remover as opposed to just soap and water.

#3 - It allows you to build up the coats on your lashes and really does give them volume. Length as well if you just apply at our lash tips after the first coat has dried.

I like it, but I think I am still stuck on Cover Girl