3.9/5
Maybelline Volum' Express the Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara Reviews
#41 in Mascara

Colossal lashes go fully feline in one stroke.

Lush Collagen formula and claw brush fill out lashes up to 8 x the volume with fabulous cat-like corners, instantly. It's wild!

For best results, apply the claw brush against the lashes and sweep from root to tip for a full look in just one stroke. Removes easily with soap and water or Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

October 12, 2017

I keep going back to it!

I love this mascara. Its affordable and it works well! It makes my lashes voluminous and long and not chunky! Its perfect for a day or night look. All you need is one coat!

July 20, 2017

Purrfect

While I'm iffy with mascara from the drug store especially covergirl and Maybelline I was pleasantly surprised by this product! It lifts my eyelashes with minimal clumping and look perfect with a winged eye. I find the product is on the thinner side consistency wise which I'm my opinion helps it apply better to the eye. Would definitely purchase again!

May 07, 2017

Amazing! so I have tried pretty much every brand of mascara and I still go back to this one, It goes on really nice and my lashes look long and full. the brush doesnt lie it makes your lashes flare out on the sides too. The biggest thing you can take it off with any make up remover I have had a few mascaras it was horrible I stopped using them because it was hard to take off and I was loosing lashes because of it. So kudos to Maybelline for this one :) Great job I really love this mascara and I will keep buying it

April 24, 2017

The most bang for my buck, It made lashes fuller, longer, and darker. It gave just the right amount of thickness and volume with a rich, creamy formula and a easy use brush.

2.7/5

April 16, 2017

This didn't work out for me. I have short and straight lashes, this mascara did do a good job of holding a curl, not flaking or transferring throughout the day. However, it clumped my lashes a lot. It does give a lot of volume but no length or definition what so ever.

January 07, 2017

I like this mascara because is very black, the shape of the bristles is suitable for lengthening the eyelashes also leaves them curved, for the lower lashes is great mascara.

November 07, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup ce mascara,ça fait déja plusieurs années que je l'utilise car je trouve qu'il va très bien ,donc à quoi bon en essayer un autre? Il allonge les cils et leurs donne assez de volume sans trop. Je le recommande!

November 01, 2016

Bon mascara ,mais sans plus. Il donne volume et un peu de longueur. Les mascaras de cette marque fonctionne souvent super bien. Bon mascara de tout les jours.

September 25, 2016

I have really thin and shot eyelashes, this mascara made it look thick and voluminous! Only a few coats goes a long way, works better after curling the lashes. Wish they came out with waterproof version.

July 07, 2016

I have short staright lashes, and this msacara rlly curles my lashes without using a lash curler.
    and give me grt volume and thickeness to the lashes. rlly love it
    it is a bit dry, but its ok :)