Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara Reviews
#15 in Mascara

Explosive Volume in Rocket Time! 8X Bigger, Smoother. Now, the most explosive, beautiful lashes ever! Our patented supersonic brush with micro bristles loads on big, sleek volume instantly. Our fast-glide formula keeps lashes smooth. Zero clumps guaranteed! More info here.

July 10, 2013

I really like this...full coverage and it made my lashes look even longer...love it love it

June 26, 2013

Another one of my go to mascaras! LOVE THIS ONE! I would recommend this product to anyone that would like to see more volume in their lashes!

June 12, 2013

I love this Mascara. It does what it says. I have to have my eye lashes a certain way and this does the job perfectly. It separates my lashes without making them clumpy. It is a nice dark color which makes my lashes nice and noticeable. Great product

June 11, 2013

It's a great value for the price. I actually did a comparison on my blog between this and Benefit's They're Real and the who are very similar for a huge price difference. I just wish the brush had deeper bristles! Also, it's extremely hard to get off, even with the best makeup remover.

May 29, 2013

This is definitely the best waterproof mascara I've tried. It was easy enough to take off, yet still didn't budge during the day and I never had to deal with that transferred residue on my top lid.

May 29, 2013

I really liked this mascara.

Not only did it give me a lot of volume, and thicker appearing lashes - but it also provided some extra length (which is always a huge plus). I also love how there was no clumping.

I would definitely recommend this mascara.

May 28, 2013

I love this mascara so so much, I usually pair it with my Maybelline Volume express mega plush. this mascara thickens and lengthens my lashes and keeps them looking great

May 23, 2013

This is a holy grail mascara for sure! It holds a curl so well i don't even need to curl my lashes if i didn't want to. This gives a great bold black eye but also can give a natural look. Although it didn't provide as much volume as i would like it still did the job. Its a very buildable mascara but i don't like that it takes awhile to dry. The applicator is a nice stiff brush and coats every lash. Its not too big and not too small it's great to travel with and the nice blueish-purple packaging is very eye catching.

March 27, 2013

This mascara does deliver what it promises. When I wear this mascara it makes my eyelashes extremely long and it separates them quite nicely and they do not clump together either. I will be purchasing this mascara for a long time.

March 27, 2013

THE BEST MASCARA EVER
    love maybelline love the rocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!