Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews
#1 in Candy

January 30, 2015

An explosion of flavor that's sour then sweet. Your taste buds are put to the test with these intense candies that pack a punch of flavor.

September 18, 2014

My family and I love Sour Patch Kids. They are a great fat free treat. I really like the combination of the sour then sweet taste. The package contains a variety of flavors. My favorite ones are the red sour patch kids and the blue sour patch kids.

April 15, 2014

the best candy for old people and the kids love it

July 11, 2012

Sour Patch Kids are a soft, chewy candy with a coating of sour sugar . You get the best of both worlds with this candy. You first get the tart, sour taste in the beginning, then you get the sweetness of the gummy part. This candy is sweet and sour all at the same time. I have loved Sour Patch Kids Candy since I was a kid, and my own children love them also. This is an every now and then treat at my home, but boy is it enjoyed each and every time. This product has a great price, bright attractive packaging and has great balance. Big Fan !!