McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup® pods Reviews
#4 in Coffee

McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee in K-Cup® pods are made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms. We’re supporting farmers so their communities, and the rainforests around them, can prosper for generations to come.
  • Made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans
  • Rainforest Alliance Certified™
  • Traditionally fire-roasted for a rich, delicious full-bodied flavour
  • McCafé® K-Cup® pods are recyclable
  • Compatible with all Keurig® K-Cup® coffee makers

McCafé® Torréfaction supérieure capsules K-Cup® recyclables

Le café de Torréfaction supérieure McCafé® en capsules K-Cup® est fait de grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques de fermes certifiées Rainforest AllianceMC. Nous soutenons les agriculteurs afin que leurs collectivités, et les forêts qui les entourent, puissent prospérer pour les générations à venir.
  • Fait avec des grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques
  • Certifié Rainforest AllianceMC
  • Traditionnellement grillés sous flamme pour une saveur riche et délicieuse
  • Les capsules K-Cup® McCafé® sont recyclables
  • Compatible avec toutes les cafetières Keurig® K-Cup®
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Good flavour, strong coffee

I was given the opportunity to try Mc Cafe Premium Roast coffee with ChickAdvisor. I love coffee and find this coffee has good flavour, however for my personal liking it is to strong. I have to add more sugar to it. I have tried it with both Almond Milk and regular Milk and it is still very strong

Great tasting coffee

I received McCafe Premium Coffee K-Cup pods from Chick Advisor to try, and I found this coffee to taste the same as the coffee from McDonalds. It isn't bitter and doesn't leave a nasty aftertaste. I can now enjoy McDonalds coffee at home, I'm so glad it is available in Kpods.

McDonalds Coffee

I love my coffee especially in the morning. The McCafe Premium Roast Coffee was a bold, rich cup of coffee that would give me the kick I needed. It was smooth and bold in flavour and good right down to the last drop.

May 16, 2021

McCafe way to start my day

Thankful for this opportunity to try the McCafe premium roast k-cup pods! Me and my hubby shared them and really enjoyed the bold, rich flavour we know and love from McDonald's coffees. I would recommend this product to anyone who drinks McDonald's coffees regularly and need a quick fix at home, instead of heading to the restaurant. We were both pleased and satisfied with the taste and quality of the coffee. I would only have to say you may need less water to get that more bold taste, but just a minor thing. All in all, I am very happy with my product testing

May 15, 2021

A good wake up!

I really enjoyed this coffee. I found it to be not to overpowering for first thing in the morning, but also strong enough to give me the caffeine boost I needed later. I liked how I didn't have to add to much creamer it tastes great! Will be my new go to for sure!!!

May 15, 2021

Bold n Tasty

I have a coffee addiction..... I will try any new coffee. I can say this McDonald’s coffee is amazing. Its bold, rich, strong and delicious. I would repurchase this over and over again. Cant wait to share it with family a friends!!!!

1.0/5

Not my cup of coffee!

For someone who drinks K-cup coffee at home regularly, I have to say I did not love the McCafe Premium Roast k-cups. There was no instructions on the box as to which cup size I should brew it at, so I chose the 8 oz cup. It was not a good idea as the coffee tasted very watered down. So the next time I tried brewing it in a 6oz cup. It was an improvement but I found for a medium dark roast coffee, it didn't have a strong coffee aroma and taste. The coffee at McDonald's is a lot better! #McCafePremium #gotitfree

2.0/5

May 14, 2021

Doesn't taste anything like getting in restaurant

I received this product to review, and having order McDonald's coffee from the restaurant, I knew what to expect. However, when I made the coffee, I feel it tasted more like dirty water than coffee. I gave it two stars because, I admit, I do like a stronger tasting coffee, so that might be the reason I didn't care for it. I even tried doing an 8 ounce, then 6 ounce cup. At the 6 ounce mark, it was getting better, but still not great.

New fave

I'll start off with I like strong coffee but not when it taste burnt, finding a perfect one in keurig form is difficult.
    Well this one is it ! It's actually strong but not burnt tasting. It is jist wonderful I don't think it taste the same as their in restaurant one (I like that too) but it's still amazing ! I will definitely be buying this on the regular I actually already bought a jumbo box !

Decent coffee

I like this coffee but don't love it. I found it wasn't as strong as I like my coffee to be. It tasted a bit better when I used the strong setting. The taste is a bit bitter for my liking. I would drink it again but it wouldn't replace other coffees that I prefer.