McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup® pods Reviews
#4 in Coffee

McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee in K-Cup® pods are made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms. We’re supporting farmers so their communities, and the rainforests around them, can prosper for generations to come.
  • Made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans
  • Rainforest Alliance Certified™
  • Traditionally fire-roasted for a rich, delicious full-bodied flavour
  • McCafé® K-Cup® pods are recyclable
  • Compatible with all Keurig® K-Cup® coffee makers

McCafé® Torréfaction supérieure capsules K-Cup® recyclables

Le café de Torréfaction supérieure McCafé® en capsules K-Cup® est fait de grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques de fermes certifiées Rainforest AllianceMC. Nous soutenons les agriculteurs afin que leurs collectivités, et les forêts qui les entourent, puissent prospérer pour les générations à venir.
  • Fait avec des grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques
  • Certifié Rainforest AllianceMC
  • Traditionnellement grillés sous flamme pour une saveur riche et délicieuse
  • Les capsules K-Cup® McCafé® sont recyclables
  • Compatible avec toutes les cafetières Keurig® K-Cup®

Good coffee

This coffee is so good that you can drink it anytime of the day,,the aroma makes you awake already..my husband loves it as it is while i like mine with cream..we'll buy again for sure..

May 12, 2021

Ideal coffee for medium dark roast lovers

I would say this is the ideal coffee for medium dark roast lovers. The aroma of the coffee beans smell really good. The coffee tastes good and refreshing.

Nice tasting coffee

Has a nice smooth taste when drinking but doesn’t leave a nasty aftertaste. Just the right strength for me as some coffee pods tend to be quite strong but this one is perfect. Really enjoyed it and will definitely buy again.

Move over Starbucks!

I am normally hesitant to have dark roast coffee. Sometimes it seems bitter to me. I do enjoy a medium roast coffee so I was eager to try this medium dark roast coffee from McDonalds and it did not disappoint! I just ran out of this coffee this morning and I'll be heading out to buy more or it. Thanks McDonalds!

McCafe Premium Roast

Great flavor, no bitterness. Great aroma when brewed. Goes down smooth and gives that full coffee experience leaving you satisfied because the flavor isn't too strong.I definitely will be purchasing a box or two each month as I'm a huge coffee connoisseur.

Morning Wake me up

I was one of the lucky Chick Advisors to receive the McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup® pods. Not only does it save me precious time in the mornings from going to grab a coffee at McDonald’s, but also this tastes just like it, if not even tastier as I could make adjustments. I like to add milk and froth it and it is oh so delicious just like a latte. I would highly recommend these. They are so easy to use and tasty!

A decent cuppa Joe

I've had the coffee from McDonald's restaurants quite often. I enjoy it as much as coffee from other coffee shops, better than some. At home I had been using a different brand of K-Cups, but after having a couple mugs of McCafé, I think I will add the McCafé to my selection. I am sipping on some as I type this and I am enjoying it very much.

McCafe K-Cup Pods

We received McCafe Premium Roast K-Cup Pods to try recently and were so impressed! The coffee was light, fresh, and not acidic or bitter. One of our new favorites!

Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!

Was so happy to see my free McCafe Premium Roast K-cups from ChickAdvisor arrive! I have not been making coffee at home as much since I went back to work so this was a special moment for me. I have been patiently waiting for this one. The aroma as it brewed made my mouth water! Thank goodness it only took minutes to brew! It is a medium-dark roast made with 100% Arabic Beans. The perfect balance! Not weak Nothing satisfies me more in the morning than a strong, great tasting cup of coffee! Don't forget the free donuts that came on the box as well!

McD’s Coffee 10/10

I love McD’s Premium Roast coffee. Smooth, rich taste. It’s a quick and easy way to kickstart my day. By far the best coffee I’ve ever tasted. I give this product a 10/10 #McCafePremium #igotthisforfree