McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup® pods Reviews
#4 in Coffee

McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee in K-Cup® pods are made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms. We’re supporting farmers so their communities, and the rainforests around them, can prosper for generations to come.
  • Made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans
  • Rainforest Alliance Certified™
  • Traditionally fire-roasted for a rich, delicious full-bodied flavour
  • McCafé® K-Cup® pods are recyclable
  • Compatible with all Keurig® K-Cup® coffee makers

McCafé® Torréfaction supérieure capsules K-Cup® recyclables

Le café de Torréfaction supérieure McCafé® en capsules K-Cup® est fait de grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques de fermes certifiées Rainforest AllianceMC. Nous soutenons les agriculteurs afin que leurs collectivités, et les forêts qui les entourent, puissent prospérer pour les générations à venir.
  • Fait avec des grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques
  • Certifié Rainforest AllianceMC
  • Traditionnellement grillés sous flamme pour une saveur riche et délicieuse
  • Les capsules K-Cup® McCafé® sont recyclables
  • Compatible avec toutes les cafetières Keurig® K-Cup®

WILL SURELY PURCHASE IT!

I am a certified coffee addict. I drink a minimum of 2 cups of coffee a day and will definitely buy this Mccafe premium roast coffee. No bitter taste. Love love love the smell! Can really tell that it's made from premium quality.

May 10, 2021

Taste just like the restaurant

Always loved the coffee from McDonald's but didn't think the Kcups would be the same taste.
    Now I don't need to go out for coffee and can make a delicious cup at home

May 10, 2021

Good

It was great, one of my favourite keurig pods I've tried so far. Although it wasn't as good as if you were to go right to McDonald's but I'd definitely buy it again.

May 10, 2021

OMG the tastiest Coffee ever!!!

My favorite coffee has always been McDonald's, so when they mentioned the K-cup version of their coffee, I was kinda hesitant and never tried it. Thanks to my package, i just had my first cup of hot coffee, but definitely won't be my last!!! The taste is bang on, i will definitely buy again!!!!

McCafe From the Comfort of Home

McCafe at home ! Same great McDonald's coffee without leaving your house or waiting for a delivery. Always smooth and fragrant. Not too bold or strong- which is how I like it! My boyfriend and I both enjoy it. Only wish was that the pods came without the plastic cup (more eco friendly).. that's the only thing that would stop me from repurchasing again. But quality and value is always consistent! And I love that it's 100% ethically sourced!! @mccafecanada #McCafeAtHome
    #gotitfree #productreviewclub

May 10, 2021

Just Like From the Restaurant !

I love McDonald's coffee and usually stop for one on my way to work each morning. I was excited to try these pods for that reason. I was thoroughly impressed. The pods taste almost exactly like the coffee from the restaurant. These are now m favourite K cups!

May 09, 2021

No where close to the real thing!

I LOVE the Mcdonald coffee. I bought this thinking I could have the same taste at home. Nope. This doesn't even remotely taste like it. Another thing you need to use a very small cup, with very little water. I like to use big coffee mug and if I fill the machine to capacity the coffee taste real watery, not good at all. I found that half the water capacity of the reservoir makes the coffee taste OKAY at best. The taste if average and not even close to the real Mcdonald coffee. I will stick to my Tim Horton pods since I can make it as close to the real Tim’s.
    The only thing I liked was that,I love the fact that these pods are 100% compostable and the whole thing can go into your compost bin is amazing.

Très bon

Nous avons l’impression de boire un café direct du resto. Habituellement on voit toujours la différence mais pas avec celui-là. Mon conjoint et moi avons bien aimé!

Best tasting coffee

A velvety, aromatic coffee that is easily made at home. It is a perfectly balanced blend that makes a great morning or mid day cup of coffee. The packaging is environmentally friendly.

May 09, 2021

Better than the drive through

I love k-cups in general so was excited to try the McDonald's one. Taste was spot on and I was able to customize it as I like. No messed up or unstirred orders anymore!