McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup® pods Reviews
#4 in Coffee

McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee in K-Cup® pods are made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms. We’re supporting farmers so their communities, and the rainforests around them, can prosper for generations to come.
  • Made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans
  • Rainforest Alliance Certified™
  • Traditionally fire-roasted for a rich, delicious full-bodied flavour
  • McCafé® K-Cup® pods are recyclable
  • Compatible with all Keurig® K-Cup® coffee makers

McCafé® Torréfaction supérieure capsules K-Cup® recyclables

Le café de Torréfaction supérieure McCafé® en capsules K-Cup® est fait de grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques de fermes certifiées Rainforest AllianceMC. Nous soutenons les agriculteurs afin que leurs collectivités, et les forêts qui les entourent, puissent prospérer pour les générations à venir.
  • Fait avec des grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques
  • Certifié Rainforest AllianceMC
  • Traditionnellement grillés sous flamme pour une saveur riche et délicieuse
  • Les capsules K-Cup® McCafé® sont recyclables
  • Compatible avec toutes les cafetières Keurig® K-Cup®

May 23, 2021

Trop cher pour le goût

Café correct, sans attrait particulier manque de corps légèrement insipide mais pour un café keurig ça fait la job. De plus les capsules ne sont pas compostables donc génèrent beaucoup de déchets.

May 23, 2021

So much better than waiting in the drive-thru

I was lucky enough to be chosen to review these Keurig pods, for free! I am a big fan of McDonald's coffee, but I do not love waiting in the drive-thru for it. Especially now that we can't really go into the restaurant itself. It's so nice to be able to make a cup at home and chillax. Tastes exactly the same as a McCafe coffee straight from the source. I'll keep buying these for sure. Might even make iced coffee for the hot ones!

May 22, 2021

Mc coffee at home whenever you want one

#gotitforfree.
    So I was very excited to get a chance to try the Mc Donald's coffee pods.
    When I got them, first thing I did was make one even if it was later in the afternoon, and usually I don't have coffee that late, but was to curious.
    I was thinking I would be disappointed that it's not the same, but surprisingly I was impressed as it is the same I buy at my regular McDonald's.
    The McCafe Pods have a great flavor, straight up coffe, exactly how I like it.
    I love these so much and I'll buy them from now on for my family and guests always as part of my coffee carousel as a selection and for my boost in the morning. Definitely worth it,definitely recommend.

Good Morning Coffee

I enjoyed the taste of McCafe Premium Roast Coffee. It came in convenient K-cup pods which is a plus. I’ve experimented in using different creamers with this coffee, and also served it hot and cold. Pretty good choice.

McDonalds at home

McDonalds has stepped up their coffee game. And the K cups make it so convenient. Fast and tastes amazing. We are not a fan of the other Canadian go to brand for coffee. This was such a hit for us.

Great taste!

This coffee is pretty damn good! Both my husband and I really enjoyed how it tastes. I found it a bit strong, so it’s perfect for the first coffee of the day! The best coffee we’ve tried so far!

May 22, 2021

Great coffee at a great price

I got to try this product free. It's so aromatic and great tasting. It's nice to find quality coffee at an affordable price. Whether ordering from the restaurant or making it at home it tastes the same.

Tastes pretty good

I was excited to try this as I love the McCafé coffee from McDonald’s. It’s close but not quite as good. It’s a nice medium roast but I find it to have a bit of an acidic bitter aftertaste. Not as smooth as some of the other coffees I’ve had.

Un café au goût léger

J'ai eu la chance de pouvoir tester le café McCafé® Torréfaction supérieure capsules K-Cup® recyclables. Pour ma part, je trouve que c'est un café au goût léger, pas assez fort à mon goût. Par contre, il a un goût excellent! Les kcups rende l'utilisation très facile, et sont conçues pour ne faire aucun tort à l'environnement.

May 21, 2021

Good coffee

This coffee is awesome got to have it two or three times a day. love the flavor medium dark roast. Also my husband love it too. The smooth taste. The Best smell in the early morning hours. Will for sure but next time I shop.