McCafe coffee pods for Keurig home brewing Reviews
#24 in Coffee

January 07, 2018

Great Tasting McCafe at Home

This tastes as good as what you would buy at the actual restaurant. I enjoy MacDonald's coffee quite a bit. The cups hold just the right amount of flavour.

January 07, 2018

Love it

I've been drinking coffee for 10 years and I love this stuff. My husband switched me from Tim Hortons of to McDonald's and I don't regret it. Just tastes so much better.

December 04, 2017

great product

I have just tied the McCafe coffee pods for use with the keurig at home brewer and I have fallen in love! They taste almost identical to the McCafe coffee we have grown to love! The only reason i put 3 stars for value, is they are a little pricey, but I find that with most K-Cups anyway. Overall, a great product and will buy again!

September 28, 2017

BEST COFFEE

MCCAFE COFFEE PODS FOR KEURIG HOME BREWING are the best!!! The pods are compostable!!! The taste is better than at any McD's I have ever been to. <3. I have gifted my friends with samples and they LOVE it. THe taste beats many of the gourmet flavours I have tried.

September 26, 2017

Most favourite coffee

It's my most favourite coffee to make in my Keurig. The taste is fantastic. Now they are compostible so now you can feel better about using them. We go through the box too quickly!

September 20, 2017

Good Coffee

I enjoy the flavour of the Mccafe coffee! It has a smooth flavour and is so convenient to use the k-cups! It tastes good every time and is a hit in my house!

September 20, 2017

Pleasantly surprised

Let's get something straight. I love coffee! I got a couple pods lent to me from a friend and I was so surprised. This has become my new go-to. I love the taste. I love the smell. I love the fact that these pods are compostable. Who knew McCafe coffee was so great.

July 24, 2017

Best home coffee ever

McCafe coffee pods are the best and we'll never switch to anything else. The coffee tastes very smooth. We love that the pods are compostable. The only downside is that they come in a pouch to keep them fresh, and you need to keep them in the pouch instead of in your k-cup holder.

2.3/5

June 20, 2017

Not something I would buy again

I was not happy with the taste of these pods. Tastes nothing like the actual McCafe coffee. Was very bitter. The only thing I enjoyed was the convenience of a pod . I threw them out because I did not like the taste

June 14, 2017

Biodegrabable pods!

I love the fact these coffee pods are biodegradable and more friendly for the environment (as compared to the regular pods). It makes me feel less guilty about using Keurig disposable pods. The taste of the coffee is on the same level as McCafe ground cofee.
    Overall, I really enjoy this product.