McCafe coffee pods for Keurig home brewing Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 590 in Coffee

April 28, 2017

My favorite pod for my keurig! They taste exactly like McDonald's coffee. It's my perfect caffeine fix right before work in the morning! The only downside of them is they are a little pricy compared to other coffee pods so I can't get them regularly.

April 09, 2017

TASTE just like you bought it at McDonald's ,love it so much but I find one thing wrong ,I always see at bottom of my cup after I add my one sugar and creamer it's like a residue but when you swirl coffee or disappears ,price is not bad ! Wish all the kcups were a little cheaper ,these came Ina. Box Ina. Fresh sealed package which I really liked ,100% GOOD COFFEE

April 06, 2017

McCafe kuerig pods are amazing. I am surprised at how much they taste like the actual coffee being served a McDonalds. Just add 18% cream and sugar and you surely will not be able to tell the difference from the drive through to the comfort of your own home.

March 14, 2017

As a busy mom, I turned to McCafe K-cups for my daily cups of java. The value, and similarity of taste to fresh McDonald's coffee, was enough to get me using my Keurig again. I would say that the taste and quality is pretty average compared to other K-cups, but I appreciate the decaf option McCafe has.

March 06, 2017

C'est un excellent café, presque autant que directement au Mcdo!! Mon chum ne jure que par ce café, il ne veut rien d'autre que celui-là! Contrairement à d'autre café, il ne goûte pas l'eau et est vraiment foncé. Il est excellent, je le recommande!!

March 06, 2017

Bon café à faire à la maison à l'aide des machines keurig. Un goût agréable, sans amertume, une odeur réconfortante, grâce aux cups souples qui permettent de sentir le café avant de l'infuser.

March 03, 2017

I received a box of #McCafeCoffee pods and now i'm hooked. It's the perfect way to have a great cup of coffee in the morning, quick, easy and delicious the taste of McCafe right in your own home. Keurig home brewing is new for me and I love every cup of coffee thanks for a great product !!!!

February 22, 2017

I really liked these coffee pods. first off they taste amazing. secondly they are compostable and better for the environment is always better. they are super easy to use in the keurig. one word of advice though wait till theyve cooled because they can be quite hot

February 21, 2017

I love the cup compostable which is very helpful and wonderful for the earth I like the price as they are fairly reasonable to do you purchase on that aspect of being compostable is the one ticket but I really really love

Updated On: February 21, 2017

I received this product as a free sample and I loved the coffee. Keurig pods are expensive, so it was great receiving 12 pods for freeI really enjoyed McCafe coffee pods for Keurig home brewing. The taste is great, its not too strong and not too weak. Love that these actually taste like the coffee you would get from McDonald's- only without the line-up!A good medium roast that isn't too strong or too watery. Also, these pods don't leave a lot of sediment in my cup like some of the other brands do. After use the pods are compostable- which is a win for my garden and the environment. I like how the coffee pods are environmentally friendly.
    The only downside is the price, at about $10 a box (on sale) it is a bit much for 12 cups of coffee.

February 17, 2017

I received this product as a free sample and I loved the coffee. Keurig pods are expensive, so it was great receiving 12 pods for free. The coffee was rich and strong, which is exactly how I love my coffee. The coffee is pretty pricey, however all Keurig pods are pricey in general. They do have coupons occasionally, so I use those to purchase them in the grocery store.