McCafe coffee pods for Keurig home brewing Reviews
#18 in Coffee

March 16, 2020

My life support

I live for this coffee!!! Tastes amazing, smells amazing, it definitely does the job, and its life.
    Pods are a little expenssive in general but totally worth every penny.

January 03, 2020

The only coffee I drink now.

It's not economical, financial or time-wise, to stop at McDonald's every morning so this is a fantastic alternative. This coffee is full-flavoured but still so smooth. I get the big boxes from Costco and it's the only kind I buy now.

December 17, 2019

Best tasting pods out there!

Love love love the taste of these pods. As good if not better than getting it in the restaurant. Only thing I don’t like is the sediment in the last mouthful. But a quick swirl of the cup before I drink it helps.

December 15, 2019

Great taste for at home brewing

Great quality coffee pods for use at home. It goes on sale quite often and there is usually a coupon on the package for a free breakfast sandwich. It is also found in all supermarkets so it doesn’t need to be purchased from McDonald’s

December 12, 2019

McCafé Right at Home

These are some of the best coffee pods I have found. They taste just like a coffee you would get from McCafé at the McDonald’s restaurant. I also love how the pods are biodegradable as this is very important to me!

December 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Super!

Tres bon cafe! Meilleur qu’au Mcdo je trouve! Tres satisfaite du produit! Je peux avoir mon cafe preferer directement servie de ma cuisine sans sortir de la maison!

April 22, 2019

Bon café

Agréable de pouvoir retrouver le café McDonald a la maison. J'utilise a tous les matins ma machine Keurig, alors très content d'avoir ce café compatible avec ma machine. Bon café!

April 14, 2019

My Favourite Coffee Pod

I absolutely love this coffee! Its such a great taste for a home brewed pod. While the price point is not the cheapest on the market, it is worth the extra money for the quality you get. I pick these up whenever it goes on sale! Such a great cup of coffee!

January 18, 2019

These smell good

I love the smell of coffee in the morning. These have an excellent taste and smell that reminds me of getting a coffee straight from McDonald’s but in your own home!

October 09, 2018

Buyer Beware, Product Does Not Work!

I really like the taste of McDonald's coffee. I've bought the regular kinds before. I am not one to buy the newest technology or things that come out, but was convinced when the box said biodegradable. To my surprise, the k-cups came individually wrapped, which defeats the whole purpose. The k-cups have not been able to work properly. I've had to trick it 3-4 times before it would brew. Finally I gave up and went back to my Timmies k-cups.