McCafe coffee pods for Keurig home brewing Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 654 in Coffee

July 24, 2017

Best home coffee ever

McCafe coffee pods are the best and we'll never switch to anything else. The coffee tastes very smooth. We love that the pods are compostable. The only downside is that they come in a pouch to keep them fresh, and you need to keep them in the pouch instead of in your k-cup holder.

2.3/5

June 20, 2017

Not something I would buy again

I was not happy with the taste of these pods. Tastes nothing like the actual McCafe coffee. Was very bitter. The only thing I enjoyed was the convenience of a pod . I threw them out because I did not like the taste

June 14, 2017

Biodegrabable pods!

I love the fact these coffee pods are biodegradable and more friendly for the environment (as compared to the regular pods). It makes me feel less guilty about using Keurig disposable pods. The taste of the coffee is on the same level as McCafe ground cofee.
    Overall, I really enjoy this product.

June 13, 2017

Le meilleur café Kcup sur le marché

Le titre dit tout ! À la maison, nous adorons le café McDo et sommes heureux depuis qu'il existe des cups compatibles avec notre machine Keurig. Nous pouvons limiter nos visites au service au volant de chez Mc Do maintenant :)

Love these keurig pods

I always buy these, they are one of my favourite brands of keurig pods! They are affordable, often on sale and they taste great. I will definitely keep purchasing these.

Love these!

I thoroughly enjoy the taste of mcdonalds coffee, so I started using these coffee pods at home and I am so happy I did. I can get the same great taste of coffee at home and it saves me time from stopping at mcdonalds before work!

June 12, 2017

I received a sample of these in the mail. I was very impressed with the taste. The premium roast is very rich and flavourful. The value is not fantastic; I can usually pick up other brands for $2-3 cheaper with the same amount or more pods. These typically work out to $1/cup which isn't much better than going to McDonald's for coffee. However, it does serve as a nice occasional treat at home without having to go out for coffee.

June 07, 2017

I received a free box of this McCafe Keurig Coffee and oh my goodness it was the best coffee I have ever tasted!! I couldn't believe what a difference between McDonalds brewed coffee and these K-cups. I am absolutely hooked on them now. They have such a smooth flavour and it's not strong at all. I don't drink coffee black but with these I sure could! Price wise they are comparable to all the other K-cups but hands down they are the best!

June 06, 2017

the pods make a mess when the coffee comes out sprays all over my coffee maker and counter if they could fix that i would love the coffee I hope they do not change all the coffees that way i think i would go back to the old way to make coffee

May 26, 2017

Wonderful coffee! This is my go to when I want to pick up k-cups for my machine. My bf introduced me to them and I'm so thankful he did! I probably won't change away from these aside from purchasing the re-usable cups.