McCafe Coffee Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 589 in Coffee

April 14, 2017

I LOVE McCafe coffee! It's always so consistent and I love that you can collect the stickers on the side of the cup and get your 8th cup of coffee free! It's the same price as Tim's, but with that free coffee incentive, it keeps me.going back!

April 04, 2017

McDonalds offers a good coffee for the price, and a rewards program which allows you to redeem your 8th coffee for free. It's a nice change from the everyday Tims choice, and being rewarded always has its perks!

April 03, 2017

I heard about a blind taste test that was performed on coffee and McCafe coffee received the overall top ratings - after trying it for myself multiple times I am not surprised! The coffee is smooth and flavourful and provides an excellent amount of caffeine for me. Furthermore, the price is unbeatable!

March 29, 2017

Every morning in our starts with a McCafe coffee!
    Don't talk to me until I'm done!
    Perfect taste with no bitter aftertaste.
    Our only choice each and every day.

March 29, 2017

I got the McCafe Coffee k-cups and they taste just like the coffee at the restaurant. What I like most is the fact that there's no extra plastic cup part. It just comes with the lid and the filter. Less waste, less environmental damage. I would recommend this over Tim Hortons just looking at the waste value.

March 07, 2017

Ce café est le café que je préfère le plus de toutes les sortes. Son excellent goût et son rapport qualité-prix le classe au top de mes choix de café.

March 01, 2017

I absolutely love the taste of this coffee and now find it hard to enjoy any other brand of coffee now! It's awesome that you can easily get it while out at a McDonald's but can also brew it at home!

February 20, 2017

I love, love LOVE this coffee!!! My favorite coffee yet. Whenever I am out running errands, I just have to stop to get my coffee! Errands wouldn't be the same without it!

February 15, 2017

While the rest of Canada is going crazy over their Morning Tim Hortons coffee. You can find me in line at McDonald's waiting for a McCafe Coffee. I find Tim's so watered down. McCafe Coffee is perfectly brewed. The best part is the rewards card, every cup comes with a sticker that applies to a free coffee once you reach 7 stickers.

February 08, 2017

McCafe is my coffee of choice. Who knew McDonald's coffee could taste so good! We buy this in the big tin from the Grocery store for home brewing. It smells delicious! I will never go back to "the other guy". I also love that you can earn stickers on your purchase in the restaurant that you can use towards another coffee later.