McCafe Coffee Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 652 in Coffee

June 15, 2017

I would buy again

I love trying samples of new things ... I normally don't stop of McDonald's because they are not known for their coffee but I find that is good we will be buying more

June 14, 2017

Great taste and value

These days I prefer the taste of McCafe ground coffee to the one served in McDonald's stores
    It has perfect amount of bitterness without being too overpowering. The price point works well for me. I drink this coffee regularly.

June 09, 2017

I love the bold taste of this coffee . It's rich and delicious

1.7/5

June 09, 2017

Honnêtement, je ne vais plus jamais me chercher un café au McDo. L'attente est interminable. Cela fait déjà deux fois en plus que ma commande est effacée avant d'être faite. Je dois donc aller chialer et demander qu'on me la fasse. J'allais me chercher un café de temps en temps au McDo pour faire changement du Tim Horton's. Finalement, Tim Horton's ce sera!

May 23, 2017

I really like McCafe coffee and I actually prefer it to other brands of coffee. I was skeptical at first because McDonald's isn't the first place that comes to mind when I think of coffee but I'm really glad I got into it. It has a much richer taste to it. I also love the rewards McCafe has when you buy 7 you get a free medium coffee. I would recommend it if you are looking for a richer and stronger more authentic tasting coffee.

May 15, 2017

I use to have a preferred coffee brand until my friend introduced me to McCafe and I love it. I now make this my go to coffee on my way to work! Never miss a day.

May 08, 2017

I go to McDonald's for coffee over Tim Horton's every time now.
    I just find the taste so much better. It is darker and richer which I like.

I also think the price is right and I love the 10 coffees and the next one is free added bonus!

May 08, 2017

this coffee is super good for the price, it always keeps me coming back to get a coffee everyday before i go off to work in the morning, its the perfect blend

May 08, 2017

We brew mccafe coffee at home. It's our favorite for our coffee maker. The downside to this is that it's expensive and when it goes on sale you only save $1. It's usually close to $10 more then the other brands but we continue to purchase because of the taste and quality.

April 14, 2017

I LOVE McCafe coffee! It's always so consistent and I love that you can collect the stickers on the side of the cup and get your 8th cup of coffee free! It's the same price as Tim's, but with that free coffee incentive, it keeps me.going back!