McDonald's Big Mac Sauce Reviews
#13 in Condiment

April 01, 2019

Mac Sauce

McDonald's MaC Sauce is different. Not quite like the one in the restaurant. Although, very similar. It's nice to make burgers in the comfort of your home with a touch of McDonald's

January 17, 2019
    United States

I will buying this.

I will be honest with you. I didn't even know MC Donald's sold there sauce. I am reviewing it from buying Big Macs from them. My opinion the sauce replaces mayonnaise making it so much better. By seeing they sale their sauce, I will be searching for it in grocery stores.

December 20, 2018
    Missouri, United States

Love it

I love the Big Mac sauce... it is literally one of my favorite sandwiches out there and I am not a McDonald’s person. It’s so creamy and makes the burger so much better!

December 19, 2018

Tasty

I love McDonald’s Big Mac sauce!! It’s definitely a must when going! It’s great with literally anything in the menu . Great with fries definitely ask for extra one just isn’t enough

December 09, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Great

I absolutely love big Mac sauce it's heaven in your mouth, I usually get a mcdouble with nab sauce only, okay no. I get 2. I wish McDonald's sold it in a bottle.

October 10, 2018

I love it

I was super exited when Mc. Donald's started selling their sauce in the stores. I put in on my home-grilled burgers any pretty much any kind of meat. It tastes great and makes every burger a little more like big mac..yumm!

October 10, 2018

Delish

I love the sauce! I love it with nuggets or even other burgers. Wish it was sold in store. Sometimes I like to dress my McDouble with no mustard , no ketchup, add shredded lettuce and mac sauce and it is an awesome cheaper version of a Big Mac.

October 04, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Yummy!

I love love this sauce. A lot of people will tell me is just thousand Island but it’s not! If you haven’t tried a big Mac with the sauce on it yet you are missing out! This is a must try.

0.5/5

September 25, 2018
    Missouri, United States

Blah! Gross gross gross

My fiancee and oldest sister loves this sauce and it is one of the worst things I have ever tried. If you do not like pickles or relish this is not for you

September 25, 2018
    Indiana, United States

Long time coming!

The release of the sauce is way overdue! The Mac sauce is what makes the Big Mac and this bottled version tastes just like it! You can use it with fish, burgers, as a dip, etc, YUM