McDonald's Iced Coffee Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 589 in Coffee

April 24, 2017

I'm obsessed with this iced coffee especially during the Dollar Drink Days. I find them awfully creamy and sweet and just started ordering them black or with a half pump of sugar base and add in my own cream.

April 04, 2017

I enjoy a McDonald's Iced Coffee every once in a while as a treat. I usually buy these in the summer when I need a caffeine fix but don't want to drink a hot coffee. They're very tasty but a bit expensive for what you get.

March 14, 2017

Love to have this drink year round. Even better in the summer when they have their dollar days. I love how you can customize with your choice of milk or cream, liquid sugar or no sugar. Im not a sweet drink person so made with milk and no sugar is great.

March 10, 2017

In the summer we usually end up going to McDonald's a few times a week to pick up an iced coffee.Especially since McDonald's always have the 1$ drinks. My husband and I usually get a sugar free Vanilla, since he is diabetic and Id rather eat my calories than drink them. Although we have had a few screw ups, if it's made right it's not too sweet and its an absolute wonderful summer drink.

March 10, 2017

A very inexpensive way to get my caffeine, especially when it's hot. It's really a hit and miss, depending on who makes it. I love that they don't fill it with so much ice. It has just the right amount of sweetness and caffeine. It's such a treat 4 myself.

March 10, 2017

Only place I can get a nice iced coffee without it being extremely diluted by the ice. I always get mine with only milk and no sugar/syrup. They mess up alot but I check before leaving and they redo it without question.

March 04, 2017

Lorsqu'il sont a 1$ l'été, j'en bois régulièrement surtout celui avec un extrait de vanille ! c'est délicieux et rafraîchissant lors des grosses chaleurs d'été.

February 28, 2017

Hit and miss depending on which store you go to. I've had some that were the best yet, and an equal number of ones that just tasted like burnt coffee and were absolutely terrible. Also, a few times I bought the Iced coffee and they didn't put ice in it! So warm and disgusting and when I told the workers, they just said they ran out of ice! So ask before you buy!

February 25, 2017

I absolutely love mcdonalds iced coffee, almost taste like tims really .. there isn't much difference in the taste or price, sometimes you even get coupon in the mail for these
    super refreshing in the summer

February 25, 2017

I like to treat myself to these in the summer when Mcdonalds offers their $1 drink days! "only a dollar all summer" :) Tastes great, gives you that wonderful buzz and cools you down on a hot summer day.