McDonald's Iced Coffee Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 652 in Coffee

July 12, 2017

Amazing iced coffee!

I have tried all/most of other chain coffees and this is one of my favourite. The coffee is not bitter, just my favourite type of flavour of coffee. Just the right amount of cream/milk and sugar. It is not too sweet but just enough to make it tasty. Very refreshing on a summer day, i will always buy this coffee when i am in a rush or on the go. The price is amazing and sometimes in the summer they have it for a $1 which is even better.

Overall for the price and convenience it is great iced coffee.

July 06, 2017

Best iced coffee

The sugar free vanilla iced coffee substitute milk is my favorite during the dollar drink days.If you want to try something new try one pump of chocolate syrup 1 pump of regular base sugar then sub milk it tastes similar to a mocha.

July 03, 2017

Meh.

McDonald's Iced Coffee is great during dollar days because it's so cheap, but the quality definitely doesn't compare to other iced coffees or cold brews out there.

1.0/5

June 29, 2017

Soooo disappointed!!!

I used to love these iced coffee's, I have even posted a review on how good they are in the summer! But lately they are so awful I don't even drInk them.....I have tried a couple different locations and bleh! Terrible. I don't know exactly what changed but I am thinking the actual coffee used.....weak with bad aftertaste. #sodisappointed #coffee=lifeandnowiamdead

June 29, 2017

Yum!

This is a great iced coffee, the milk is always fresh and the coffee tastes great. Can't go wrong with this one! So good every time! I find some iced coffee to have a bad instant coffee taste, but not this McDonald's iced coffee. It tastes almost home made!

June 17, 2017

My fav summer treat and the price can't be beat

As soon as dollar drink days start I go get a sugar free vanilla iced coffee from McDonalds. The medium is fairly small but for $1 it's still an awesome deal. They're sweet and creamy and guilt free when it comes to price and sugar content.

June 06, 2017

I only buy iced coffee during the summer (dollar drink days) because otherwise it is not worth the cost.
    When it's only a dollar, it is my go to summer drink. I get the Sugar Free Vanilla syrup, made with milk. I can NOT drink it with cream or a sugary syrup, it would be far to sweet and creamy. The milk really balances it out.

May 31, 2017

I enjoy these drinks especially during the summer. I do alter the drink a bit as they put far too much cream and sugar in it. I drink mine with milk and half liquid base... so good! Can't help to love them when McDonald's sells them for $1 during the summer!!!

May 30, 2017

I would live on this in the summer & during dollar days if I'm not careful, ;-). I get it with 1% milk & sugar free French Vanilla. I originally tried it the first time it with the full cream, which is way too heavy & caloric. Exactly what I crave on a hot humid day.

May 30, 2017

With the Dollar Drink Days currently on at McDonald's, who can possibly miss out on the opportunity to try an iced coffee? I sampled the regular and I was happy that it tastes exactly like their hot coffee (which is one of my favourites by far!) It has the fresh-brewed taste and perfect amount of sweetness, only cold. Next time I definitely want to try the other two flavours -caramel, and vanilla.