McDonald's Iced Coffee Reviews
#6 in Coffee

October 24, 2020
    United States

Love it

I used to get my iced coffee from Tim Hortons but it was always inconsistent and then I tried this one and every time I get it, it’s perfect! Not too sweet and not too strong.

October 20, 2020

Delicious iced coffee for the right price!

I love the iced coffee from McDonalds! It's not too strong and tastes great with or without sweeteners or added flavour shots. Also, the price is fantastic. It's the perfect midday pick-me-up, especially in the summer!

October 05, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Mmmm

Nothing beats a good ice coffee when it is hot outside or you just need a refreshing drink. An ice coffee in the morning while starting my day always puts me in a good mood!

September 19, 2020

Summer drink days makes my summer

These are definitely full of value during summer drink day promotions at $1 each for small or medium. I recommend getting it with less ice and substituting with milk. A few years ago they started being a little heavy handed with the cream - which makes can still taste good with the regular syrup - if you feel like a bit of a sugar rush or melted ice cream. But I find it covers the taste of their coffee. Their iced coffee is in a different playing field compared to their hot coffee.
    You also have the option to get it black - which is great for people with dietary restrictions as they do not have dairy options.

September 06, 2020

I love this product, especially in the summer!

$1 ice coffees at mc Donald's are definitely one of the highlights of summer. I cannot go a day without one. Although I have to admit the consistency is not always there and they tend to taste different every time. would recommend but just know it may be different each time.

August 25, 2020

Even better on Dollar Drink Days

I love McDonald's Iced Coffee for its rich and smooth flavour. When I really need a caffeine boost, I add an espresso shot to it. I like getting mine with no liquid sugar and just cream. Love it!

August 25, 2020

Go to coffee

I am addicted to this coffee. I used to go to McDonalds every single morning before my class to get coffee, but after getting this one, i dont have to spend so much money there and i can have it whenever I want. Tastes exactly the same ..

July 24, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Has it days

Depending on which one u go to ive had good ones ive had horrible ones but i leep going to my main one for there ice coffees cuz they dont charge for extra vanilla and they dont over load it with ice its just right and omg good n for the price of 2 bucks way better then dd n there nasty high priced coffees

July 22, 2020

Use to be better

I use to get this almost daily at McDonalds during the Dollar Days drink promo and even when it's regular price, but last year and this year I noticed its very watered down. It doesn't really have a coffee taste to it. Its a shame that you have to pay extra for vanilla. I rarely get it now a days. It's still not bad for a dollar on a hot day to cool you down.

July 22, 2020

This mom is fueled by iced coffee.

Iced coffee, I love it, I live for it. It's not summer until McDonald's starts Dollar Drinks and I can afford a steady supply of $1 Iced Coffee. I love the taste, the convience, and the price. If I could sign up for an IV drip supply I would. The first step is admitting you have a problem...