McDonald's McCafé Iced Coffee Reviews
#8 in Coffee

July 19, 2019

Refresh iced coffee for summer.

This is great iced coffee. Price is great for the summer months. I get one every day with my daughter. So refreshing. It's available in low fat option and sugar free option as well.

July 04, 2019

A bit strong.

For me this is a bit too strong but the taste is good it’s refreshing but if you like stronger coffee this is for you. Overall though this was quite nice.

July 04, 2019

Coffee lover here

Here is the answer for the coffee lover who wants to have a cold choice.Though it is summer,we the coffee lover have the best option to make our coffee be fantastic during summer.Best coffee for us.

2.8/5

June 28, 2019

Not sure about this one

I've always been a lover of hot coffee every morning when I wake up but I've never tried iced coffee so I thought I'd give McDonald's new iced coffee wanted to try. Not for me although the value was great The taste was not satisfying whatsoever

June 12, 2019

Consistent taste

MY GO TO SUMMER DRINK!!!! Vanilla iced coffee with milk! Love how you can tailor it to make
    It yours. Every time I order I know I’m going to get the same great taste!

June 10, 2019

le meilleur !

Le meilleur café glacé!!!!! Il n'as rien a voir avec celui du Tim hortons ou autres. Il est toujours frais et avec les saveur sa fait changement des fois j'adore c'est tellement rafraîchissant pour l'été qui débute :)

May 15, 2019

Top Iced Coffee

In comparison to their main competitor, Tim Hortons, McDonald's Iced Coffee takes the cake for me! Always tastes the same, always fresh and delicious!

May 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

McDonald’s

McDonald’s Ice coffee is delicious!! I find it has the perfect consistency with sweetness and cream. I buy these all year long, in all seasons. In the summer they’re part of 1$ menu — can’t beat that!

3.2/5

May 01, 2019

Its OK

Mcdonalds iced coffee is good, but its not the best. If tim hortons is around then i suggest you go there. It is cheaper and tastes better, but if no timmies than get mcdonalds. its only a dollar for a medium in the summer which is also good

April 24, 2019

$1 iced coffee in the summer is my jam!

I love the $1 iced coffee in the summer time! It really feels like summer with one of these! I always get it unsweetened, and it's so good! I also love that they have a sugar free vanilla option, for when I feel like a sweet treat!