McDonald's McCafe Coffee Reviews
#3 in Coffee

March 06, 2018

Great coffee

I was skeptical at first but they have bigger cup sizes for a cheaper price and they offer 8th free. Plus if you drink in-store you can get a free refill by bringing your empty cup up to the cash. I know Timmyhos don't do that!

March 05, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Aimée Penzie

McCafé coffee is the best coffee I ever had!it is smooth and it is not as strong, it also has a rich taste. The only coffee I buy to take home and make.

March 05, 2018

McCafe Coffee

I used to drink Tim Hortons coffee. At least until one day my father in law took me to McDonald's for coffee. Man I tell you. I will only get McDonald's coffee for now on. I feel better drinking McDonald's than time coffee. It's also cheaper so all I have to do is save up my change. You also get a card and sticker on your cup. That's to collect eight stickers and you get a free coffee your choice of size. For free that is awesome.

February 25, 2018

Amazing coffee for the price

I am the type of mom who needs to drink an entire pot of coffee before I am able to function and some mornings, we just do not have the time to brew any coffee at home. When those mornings are present, I swing by the McDonald's drive thru and grab a few coffees for my husband and I. At $1 for any size most of the time, it is an amazing value. The coffee is always fresh when we get it and always hot. The stickers on the cups that you can collect and redeem for a free medium got beverage is an added bonus. We usually wait till we have a few of those coupons and then treat ourselves to lattes or mochas. I love McDonald's coffee for the value and the taste better than other coffee places which shall remain nameless.

February 23, 2018

My go-to to-go coffee!

I usually make coffee at home, but when I get it on the go I almost always get McCafe. It's cheaper than Timmies, and in my mind a better all around experience. The cup is double-walled, so it doesn't burn your hand when you grab it, and the raised lid helps keep it from splashing out when it's still full (and hot!). Plus, when you buy 7 coffees, you get any McCafe beverage for free!

February 21, 2018

Best Coffee

McDonald's has done a great job with their McCafe coffee. I can't even go anywhere else now because nowhere compares on taste and value for my morning cup.

February 18, 2018

The best

Hands down the best coffee I have tasted to date. Always fresh, consistently smooth and always hot. I made the switch from Tim Hortons as I found it was never consistently the same cup of coffee. Sometimes it was too strong, sometimes tasted downright burnt. McDonalds periodically has any size coffee for a $1 and who doesn’t love a deal like that?!

February 09, 2018

Le meilleur!!!

C'est le meilleur café tout simplement. Il est servi chaud sans être bouillant pendant des heures et le goût est excellent, incomparable avec celui des compétiteurs qui a mon avis sont médiocres limite pas buvable.

February 05, 2018

Je prefere que Tim hortons

J'aime beaucoup mieux mc do que timhorton ou le starbuck !!! . Je trouve que le service est de meilleur qualité et aussi le prix aussi du café est honnête.

February 03, 2018

Great coffee

I used to enjoy Tim Hortons coffee but find myself choosing McCafe coffee most of the time now. Great flavor, reasonably priced and I so enjoy the free one after buying 7. My only complaint is that it does often have a few grounds at the bottom of the cup.