McDonald's McCafe Coffee Reviews
#3 in Coffee

October 30, 2020

My morning coffee run

McDonald’s coffee is one of my go to places for my hot brew in the morning. The code is always hot, and usually made as ordered, with the few couple mishaps! Love the promotions like the monopoly right now! Definitely a favorite!

October 27, 2020

My morning favourite

McCafe coffee is so smooth and delicious it has become my new favourite in the morning; if I dont start my day drinking this my day is never the same.

October 21, 2020

My favourite coffee

i love this coffee. It's full of flavour, but no Bitterness.
    The price for a cup is an average price. And the added bonus is the little stamps you collect to get a free coffee.

October 01, 2020

My go to coffee

McDonald's coffee tastes amazing. The amount of caffeine is just right, not too strong, not too light. The price is great compare to other coffeehouses.

September 02, 2020

good one!

I like to drink coffee in the morning and Mc coffee is perfect, not too strong, not too mild, not too dark, it is just good enough. And when you have 7, you can have free one medium hot drink.

September 01, 2020

Love

Love McDonald’s coffee. Definitely my favourite over tim horton’s. Is the only restaurant coffee I will drink. Love how it tastes and how it is not isn’t to over powering in flavour

September 01, 2020

Excellent coffee for the routine.

McDonalds coffee is a good option, meets the expectations of those who are having coffee in fast food. However, not that it is a coffee aimed at drinkers.

August 31, 2020

Great Price and Taste

I love the taste of McCafé coffee. It is my go to coffee when I'm out and about. It's not overpriced and delicious considering it so cheap. I also love that they have a free coffee after a certain number of them.

August 12, 2020

Café mcdo

Avant je n'aimais pas le café chez McDonald's mais ils l'ont changé quand ils ont commencé à faire le McCafé. Je l'adore. Il est pas trop fort c'est plutôt un café torréfaction moyenne. Sur la route j'ai maintenant tendance à arrêter chez Mcdo pour un café plutôt qu'ailleurs.

July 31, 2020

Morning Blend

This is one of the many coffee options we keep in our home. I do not like a strong/powerful coffee and I find that this is a great medium option. The blend is smooth and with a bit of creamer is the perfect way to start your day. Compared to other brand name coffee, McDonalds is fairly well priced, making it an economical option as well.