McDonald's McCafe Fine Grind Coffee Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 653 in Coffee

July 06, 2017

McCafe Goodness

McDonald's McCafe coffee is truly my favorite over any coffee out there for the past year! I LOVE it's aroma, smoothness, taste and deliciousness is just pure joy to me in my morning whether at home or work. I have the grounds at work now and the actual McCafe mug at home and work. I'm a McCafe LOVER!!! MMMMM

July 03, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

I love the excellent strong taste of this coffee if I'm near McDonald's I will stop by and pick one up I usually purchase a large with one cream its also great that this company offers free coffee almost every month of the year I would buy this product again and again and would recommend it to anyone

June 28, 2017

Love it !!

I am a coffee addict. I need at least one cup of coffee everyday. McDonald's coffee is good because it's strong. I only pass by a Timmies if i cant get to a Mcdonalds, because their coffee is very water down. Timmies coffee does not compare to McDonald's coffee.

June 20, 2017

McDonald's McCafe

If I can't make it to Tim hortons in the morning for coffee, Mcdonalds is my next best option! They're coffee is actually very good and quite strong and yummy

June 07, 2017

I Love this coffee!! I can drink this everyday, this is what coffee should taste like! Its strong and makes me feel like i am in heaven! Cant drive past macdonalds without getting one of these

June 07, 2017

I love McDonald's coffee! By far my favourite take out coffee.

The quality of the coffee doesn't taste cheap if that makes any sense. I also like strong coffee which the coffee taste has. Price is good for the quality of the coffee.

May 31, 2017

Out of every fast food chain I've tried, McDonald's certainly has the best coffee. I stop every single morning on the way to work for it. It's always fresh, hot and delicious.

May 31, 2017

Only place I got to now for my coffee is MacDonald's it's never to hot and doesn't burn your mouth even when it's fresh ,love the smooth taste ! 2 cream 1 sugar ajd who don't love the little stickers to get free coffee oh yep I do !

May 31, 2017

I think it is a hit and miss for Mcd's coffee for different branches. The one that i always go to (downtown Vancouver) has the best tasting coffee but the one near my house (burnaby) taste like water 7 out of 10 times.

May 30, 2017

Mcdonalds has the best coffee out there! It tastes like real coffee, their cups are way better then other coffee shops and they even have the stickers where you can get the free coffees! Hands down the best coffee out there.