McDonald's McCafe Fine Grind Coffee Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 589 in Coffee

April 28, 2017

J'adooooore le café de Mcdonald's !!! Chaque fois que j'en ai l'occasion j'arrête au service au volant pour me procurer un bon café ! C'est tellement bon et goûteux !

April 26, 2017

For McDonald's coffee, I can't really complain. The coffee is affordable, has strong flavour and tastes like how coffee should taste like! Their lattes and cappuccinos are quite weak so I wouldn't really recommend them unless you don't want to pay $5 for lattes elsewhere.

April 24, 2017

I have a cup every work morning to start off the day as I have a McDonald's right beside my work. I really appreciate the smooth taste and the price is pretty acceptable

April 16, 2017

I love McDonalds coffee!!!! Its actually Tim Hortons old brew which was my favourite so now I love McDonalds coffee! Its cheap and cheerful and always a pleasure to drink!

April 16, 2017

Love McDonald's coffee. I don't have it regularly, but it's always great for a treat. The taste is great each time, and it's definitely worth the value.

April 14, 2017

I love McDonald's coffee. It's very consistent when I buy it and even when I buy the grounds to make at home. It always tastes the same and that is one thing I truly appreciate about McDonald's coffee, the consistency.

April 11, 2017

This is the best tasting store made coffee out there. It is always a great price. It is smooth and bold tasting too. There are also frequent buyer cards on the cups which is great too! Buy seven, get one free. LOVE THIS COFFEE!

April 06, 2017

I used to be a loyal Tim Horton's customer, but it seemed they started not to care so much about how they made your coffee. It wasn't tasting the same anymore and I decided to try McDonald's instead. I have never looked back. It tastes so much better! I go out of my way not to get a coffee from McDonald's because I love it so much!

April 01, 2017

I am a huge Tim Horton's Coffee drinker but the other day I decided to give McDonald's coffee a try considering that any size coffee was only 1.00. The coffee was not really strong enough for my taste but it did have a smooth texture to it. I would recommend it but I think I will stick to my Tim Hortons

March 29, 2017

Cannot start my morning without making my McDonald's coffee at home. Me and my husband loves this coffee so much we have to buy the large cans. And can't beat the price.