McDonald's McCafe Fine Grind Coffee Reviews
#6 in Coffee

January 04, 2018

McDonald’s coffee

Can’t say enough about this coffee. It has a smooth taste and I drink it black. I prefer this coffee over anything else. Very inexpensive as well. Well worth the money.

December 12, 2017

Un des meilleurs choix!

Sérieusement, depuis que McDo a amélioré son café (qualité, goût et choix), je le préfère et de loin à celui du Tim Horton’s maintenant! Plusieurs choix offert. J’aime bien le Americano et les lattés... surtout avec de la crème fouettée! C’est mon relaxant incontournable à déguster lors de ma journée de congé.

December 11, 2017

tasty!!!

I am a STARBUCKS girl through and through, but so can tell you that McDonalds Coffee is delicious!! I tried it once when I was no where near a Starbucks and I am so happy i did. It is a great taste, not too strong but definitely not weak. I really enjoyed the taste for a lower price point.

October 30, 2017

excellent coffee

not too strong but a great taste. my dad has had a coffee every day for my whole life. when he tried to stop drinking coffee (from tims) he would get bad headaches. after switching to mcdonalds, he doesnt get headaches on days without coffee. he finds it less addictive but no less effective.

October 22, 2017

Morning Routine

When I am going to work I always have to stop and get my first cup of coffee from McDonalds. They have definitely improved the taste of there coffee over the years.

2.2/5

October 20, 2017

It’s drinkable

McDonald’s coffee is ok. It’s not overpriced and you can get the barista style drinks like Costa or Starbucks.

On that note I prefer Starbucks as I find McCafe coffee to be a bit bland and plain in comparison to the Starbucks variety.

I’d recommend it price wise though. One of the things McD’s hasn’t hiked up the price on!

October 10, 2017

Du café? Oui toujours :)

Selon moi il est bien meilleur que les autres café vendu en restaurant. Selon quelques personnes,il est un peu trop fort. Mais pour quelqu'un qui aime réellement le café comme moi il est délicieux.

En plus j'aime bien le concept de carte récompense qui vous donne un café gratuit après votre 6ème café.

2.0/5

October 10, 2017

Yuck

Now I am a black coffee drinker, I feel like I need to get that out of the way so that my review doesn't seem biased in any way. I ONLY drink my coffee black, no cream no sugar ever. I love the taste of coffee on it's own, but when it comes to mccafe, I do not love it one bit.

Price wise, it's perfect. I mean seriously, where are you going to find a cheaper cup of coffee?
    But taste wise, this is terrible. It's weak, it's bland, it's like dark hot water.

If you drink this with cream and sugar, maybe it's really good. But if you take your coffee black... don't bother with this.

October 03, 2017

Who doesn't love anything McDonalds produces?

I am a health conscious person with a deliberate fault in visiting McDonalds. McDonalds to me is a family place. My grandmother brought me there every Sunday after church to have lunch. My mother brings my son here for a special treat. But best of all I bring myself here for an amazing cup of coffee. Forget all those other brands.

October 03, 2017

Hands down best "fastfood" coffee

McCafe is hands down the best coffee among fast food chains. It's rich, smooth with no bitter after taste. Reasonable price and always the go to when grabbing a cup of java on the road!