McDonald's McCafe Fine Grind Coffee Reviews
#4 in Coffee

November 28, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Best coffee

Love McDonalds coffee, its so much cheeper than other restaurants and it tastes so nice? Always looking forward of getting a cuppa. My favourite is latte but i love to try new ones all the time like cold coffees in summer and festive ones over Christmas. Love it!

November 28, 2019

Improved

Like others said too .. this coffee use to taste horrible .. I don't know what they changed but it became my favorite coffee just the way I like it .. strong and just perfect . Now it's been the opposite . I can't drink the competitors coffee anymore .

November 26, 2019

I will enjoy it as as long as possible

Four years, McDonald's coffee was terrible. For some time occurred that it is one of my favorite coffees. Tasty, strong enough and smells so good. I like the fine grid, perfect for my coffee maker. I enjoy it every day!

November 04, 2019
    Illinois, United States

GREAT PRICE / GREAT QUALITY

You cant go wrong with a McDonald's coffee. Not only is it reasonably priced, but you can get sugar and cream at no additional charge. Adding flavors is a bit of an up-charge, but nothing big (just a few cents). Also if your insisting on fresh coffee - you can request it and 99% of the time you will receive a fresh brewed up :)

October 12, 2019
    United Kingdom

I would buy this again as a cheap good coffee

For the price this coffee is fab however it’s very bitter so stock up on the sweeteners! The option to have extra milk would be a good addition but for a morning coffee it does the job at a good price.

October 07, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Lovely strong coffee

It is one of my favoirite things to have a rich flavour and very smooth i have mine black nothing else.. the one thing thy lets it down is its cost 1.69 some places - 1.99 for a large coffee i do think it could be a little cheaper

October 07, 2019

The only coffee I buy

I love McDonald's coffee because it has a great full flavor, the price is great and I can purchase at a variety of locations . Everyday I wake up to the best aroma ever.... McDonald's coffee brewing .

August 18, 2019

My Fav!

I love McCafe Coffee! It’s my fav. The flavour is so much better then other brands. I buy it all the time and also use the grounds for home brewing. Very smooth with a great taste, highly recommend.

August 06, 2019
    Idaho, United States

I'm lovin it!

Getting a McDonald's coffee is a must before a long roadtrip, which our family does often. We always have some fine grounds on hand at home that we pair with our machine.

August 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

MCdonald's Mccafe Coffee

I get a McDonald's Mccafe coffee everyday to get my day started. This is the best coffee as far as taste without all the extra stuff added to coffee.It is not bitter and helps you get a good start.