McDonald's McCafe Fine Grind Coffee Reviews
#4 in Coffee

March 26, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Good Coffee

Is this the best coffee I have ever had? Of course not, but it's a pretty good alternative to all those overpriced coffee chains. The coffee itself it's rich and tasty and the overall hot drink selection at McDonald's is pretty good. Can't really compete with that price and it's great you can have it as part a meal deal.

March 16, 2021
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Best

Ahhh McDonald's does the best coffee! Love the taste and price. Great that u can have it as apart of a meal too. I love all of McDonald's hot drinks even the ice coffee

March 14, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

McCoffee

McDonald's can add up if you're ordering multiple food items but their coffee is of excellent value as it's cheaper than most coffee places. McDonald's offer your Cappucino, Espresso, your Americano's, decaf and Mochas for a fraction of the price of most other places and they taste decent too.

February 28, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

The BEST coffee

McDonald's Coffee is always hot, always fresh, and always consistent. I love the sticker rewards program that they have when you can collect stickers to get free coffees. They also often go on sale for $1 every few months.

December 04, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best coffee!!

Me and my husband absolutely love McDonald’s coffee. It’s the only coffee we get when we’re out and buy it for at home when we have money. At our local McDonald’s they only charge $1 per coffee, so it’s a great deal. Great tasting and doesn’t make my stomach upset!

November 20, 2020

Coffee go to!

Love McDonald’s coffee, I even buy the ground stuff at the store for use at home! Just a great cup of joe, that’s smooth, well balanced and tastes like better quality than its competitors

November 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Perfect

I love mcdonalds coffee.. not bitter and the taste is so soft i take my coffee black and this is the best that i ever take... My husband loves it too.

October 27, 2020

My morning favourite

McCafe coffee is so smooth and delicious it has become my new favourite in the morning; if I dont start my day drinking this my day is never the same.

October 01, 2020

My go to coffee

McDonald's coffee tastes amazing. The amount of caffeine is just right, not too strong, not too light. The price is great compare to other coffeehouses.

September 02, 2020

good one!

I like to drink coffee in the morning and Mc coffee is perfect, not too strong, not too mild, not too dark, it is just good enough. And when you have 7, you can have free one medium hot drink.