McDonald's McCafe Fine Grind Coffee Reviews
#4 in Coffee

January 23, 2018

The recent 1.00 coffee has been amazing

It seems as though coffee prices are going up and cup sizes are going down except for when it come to McDonald's on a regular they are cheaper and offer more for your them other places but with the $1.00 promotion they have had one all sizes has been amazing thanks McDonald's

January 23, 2018

Hot McD's coffee is the best

Love McD's coffee, like it better then Tim Horton (now that Tim Horton's has changed there coffee). The price is great and it's quick and easy to get your coffee and get out.

January 18, 2018

What s not to love

McDonalds coffee is amazing as always . I got it exactly how I ordered it with cream. It was strong and very flavorful (my husband and my father drinks coffee only from mic D )

January 14, 2018

One of my favourites!

McDonalds has a bad reputation in terms of their food quality and such, however I prefer their coffee over Tim Hortons by far! It tastes really good, its inexpensive, they often have 1$ any size and free coffee days, and after you buy 7 you get a free medium specialty drink (the French Vanilla Latte is one of my favourites). I also like the bakery pairing option as well, which works out to be about 2$. I highly recommend giving it a try if you haven't already!

January 13, 2018

Best fast-chain coffee out there!

Quality. Price. Variety. Convenience. Rewards.

Others have to try much harder to beat this coffee. I still prefer making my own with a home espresso machine, but this is good nonetheless.

Tim Hortons used to use this coffee bean quality, needless to say they have fallen way behind since the switch.

January 05, 2018

The Best Coffee

A perfect roast at McD's! Love their coffee- so good. Their specialty drinks are good as well, but I usually just buy the plain coffee. Smooth and dark without too much bitter.

McDonald’s coffee

Can’t say enough about this coffee. It has a smooth taste and I drink it black. I prefer this coffee over anything else. Very inexpensive as well. Well worth the money.

January 04, 2018

Highly recommend Mccafe. It's not water coffee like other store, its taste like real coffee. Staff are friendly, price is reasonable, also comes with free coffee when you collected 7 stickers. Keep it up McCafe!

Mickey D's Coffee

I definitely recommend trying McDonald's coffee. I've been drinking it for years and enjoy a good cup of coffee. I know when I've suggested it to other friends and family they always seem so surprised how great tasting it is. And since every time I go to McDonald's I buy at least a small coffee, the coffee rewards card is just a bonus!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Coffee addict

I used to be a big Tim's drinker but I have since switched over to McDonalds and can't believe I didn't switch sooner! I feel their cups sizes are a little bigger than most other places so you feel you are getting your money's worth.