McDonald's McCafe Fine Grind Coffee Reviews
#4 in Coffee

January 15, 2020

Love me some mcdonalds coffee!!

I love mcdonalds coffee. It is by far the best coffee out there. It's got a great taste and doesnt leave you feeling horrible. The price is right for any quantity also. It's just an all around amazing coffee.

January 14, 2020

Je racheterais encore et encore ce produit

J'aime aller chez McDonalds pour savourer un bon café avec un muffin ou mcmuffin bacon-fromage, le café a un gout excellent et savoureux, qualité exquise au palais

January 14, 2020

My 1st choice among others

I love McCaffe, because their coffee taste is different with other brand, and this McCaffe will always my first choices for my coffee delight before others.

November 28, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Best coffee

Love McDonalds coffee, its so much cheeper than other restaurants and it tastes so nice? Always looking forward of getting a cuppa. My favourite is latte but i love to try new ones all the time like cold coffees in summer and festive ones over Christmas. Love it!

November 28, 2019

Improved

Like others said too .. this coffee use to taste horrible .. I don't know what they changed but it became my favorite coffee just the way I like it .. strong and just perfect . Now it's been the opposite . I can't drink the competitors coffee anymore .

November 26, 2019

I will enjoy it as as long as possible

Four years, McDonald's coffee was terrible. For some time occurred that it is one of my favorite coffees. Tasty, strong enough and smells so good. I like the fine grid, perfect for my coffee maker. I enjoy it every day!

November 04, 2019
    Illinois, United States

GREAT PRICE / GREAT QUALITY

You cant go wrong with a McDonald's coffee. Not only is it reasonably priced, but you can get sugar and cream at no additional charge. Adding flavors is a bit of an up-charge, but nothing big (just a few cents). Also if your insisting on fresh coffee - you can request it and 99% of the time you will receive a fresh brewed up :)

October 12, 2019
    United Kingdom

I would buy this again as a cheap good coffee

For the price this coffee is fab however it’s very bitter so stock up on the sweeteners! The option to have extra milk would be a good addition but for a morning coffee it does the job at a good price.

October 07, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Lovely strong coffee

It is one of my favoirite things to have a rich flavour and very smooth i have mine black nothing else.. the one thing thy lets it down is its cost 1.69 some places - 1.99 for a large coffee i do think it could be a little cheaper

October 07, 2019

The only coffee I buy

I love McDonald's coffee because it has a great full flavor, the price is great and I can purchase at a variety of locations . Everyday I wake up to the best aroma ever.... McDonald's coffee brewing .