3.9/5
Ranked #74 in Fast Food

3.2/5

September 03, 2017

McNuggets? McMeat? McFillers?

I'm not gonna lie to you I've tasted McDonald's McNuggets and they taste good but what is really in them? That's the question. They claim 100% white meat but we all know that chicken McNuggets are made the same way hot dogs are made from the leftover meat bones etc. from chicken. They are a little costly you only get six for three dollars and I definitely prefer Burger King's 10 pack of nuggets for only $1.99. I'm not really a big McDonald's person anymore since seeing The documentary supersize me where the guy ate McDonald's food three times a day for a month and became seriously ill. But as a nice little treat they are good

June 20, 2017

Mysterious nugget meat

I've always loved eating these but with all the rumours have no idea what's really in them. Whatever they are they're definitely unhealthy but too good to pass up. Soft, crispy, deep fried yummy morsels taste best dipped in sweet and sour sauce. Always a favourite.

May 15, 2017

I LOVE chicken nuggets ! And they're the best from McDonald's! I don't know what it is about the perfectly crispy and well seasoned crust and the soft moist chicken ! I know there terrible but I can't help myself !

October 23, 2016

McNuggets are such a fun treat. They are always really well cooked, breading is even and the best thing are the dipping sauces. I used to always get the hot mustard....it is hard to find nowdays. Sweet and Sour, honey and BBQ also tasty.

March 12, 2016

I used to eat these everytime my family went to McDonald's when I was a kid. They taste okay. I still like ordering them when I eat at McDonald's. They taste great when diping them in honey.

March 03, 2016

Alright, I hate to admit it but I do love McDonald's Mcnuggets.
    I don't like the burgers from McDonald's so I always go for the
    chicken nugget meal. They are crispy and flavorful. I enjoy
    them the most when I dip them in bbq sauce (I always ask for
    extra bbq). At went 4 years without eating McDonald's once.
    The chicken nuggets were what broke me.

March 03, 2016

Lately I'm finding myself getting more chicken nuggets. The meat is not too dry a little moist and it's like the perfect and nugget. That's all my kids will get

1.0/5

September 28, 2015

McDonald's Mcnuggets;

So expensive for who knows what you are really eating....

more crispyness exterior than actual meat inside....

expensive for a few pieces of processed meat....

good dipping sauces
    children seem to like

but i would not suggest

I would rather have wendy's nuggets than mcdonalds if I must eat nuggets on the go

1.5/5

September 28, 2015

no way not for me... they are gross and are chewy like rubber.not much taste other than old grease and rubber chicken... yucky

September 27, 2015

love mcnuggets they are crunchy and just delicious with BBQ sauce . Perfect for little kids and grown up