MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Lavender Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Unscented or Yuzu Citrus scent

3.2/5

November 15, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Eyemask

The eye mask was ok but I didn't find it was that nice or effective. I wouldn't personally recommend this to friends and family as I know there are other competitor's on the market that are just a little bit better.

November 15, 2019
    Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Love this mask.

I tried this mask for the first time. I was very happy with it. I followed the instructions on the box. In no time I was relaxed and the mask was nice and warm. . It helps me to relieve my eyes after working with computers for too long. Also good for a getting a good night's sleep.
    Fantastic product. Subtle scent, right amount of warmth, and perfect for traveling. Will purchase again for sure!

Face mask

It felt a little sticky and I wasn't a fan of the smell. However my face did feel fresher and smoother once I took it off. It felt smoother for 2 days after the mask too.

North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Sleep mask

Would recommend and for the price just as good as expensive brand very relax helps sleep and reduces puffy eyes bonus de puffed and sleeping better long term valued product. If u like lavender u be ok

Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

I Would buy again

This product made me feel relaxed as it warmed and soothed my eyes after a long day. Bags under eyes looked reduced next day. Easy to use and instructions easy to understand.

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Great for resting your eyes after a day staring at screens.

I have often found shutting my brain down hard when trying to go to sleep. These were fantastic in helping that, 10 minutes of wearing these on your eyes just before going to sleep and I was out like a light. Some nights my husband had to remove the mask for me as I had fallen asleep wearing them, if you don't have a husband they do come apart easy when you roll over in them yet are sturdy at the same time. I have already recommended this product to family and friends.

Pampered eyes

Easy to use, perfect results. Very relaxing, used on an evening before bed and had a great night sleep. In the morning my eyes were refreshed and I highly recommend this product and will be buying them in the near future.

November 13, 2019

I can't say I was impressed with these the smell is overwhelming and gave me headache. They did how ever make me relax I would like these a lot more if they was different sents in them I also felt they could be done different size as they was a little big on my face I can say the pack size is brilliant and good value

Lisburn and Castlereagh, United Kingdom

Megrhythm

Omg megrhythm lavender the smell is so good and I felt so relaxed they are warming I used 20 minutes before I went to bed and had the best sleep ever I will definitely buy again and have already told family and friends about this product thank you so much for the opportunity to try them

Do the job

Really good product. I use this for MGD, (blocked ducts & dry eyes) the lasting warmth of this item is comforting. There is no smell unlike other similar eye bags but it's so nice lavender. Used daily symptoms are under control. I'm very glad I got it and my husband used too because and loved. Definitely recommend.