MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Lavender Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Unscented or Yuzu Citrus scent

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Yes I'd buy THIS Eye Mask but try different scent

If never tried a steaming eye mask before. But now ohh boy I'll make sure I never run out
    I opened one read instructions popped it on and what a lovely experience. Next thing I knew....I was walking up.
    Yrs I fell asleep. My eyes and my fore head felt de stressed and soothed. I dont think I'd use one every night. These ones I'm testing are lavender...I'm not a fan of lavender, but still enjoyed the experience.

Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

Refreshing eye mask

A very gentle yet effective eye mask. Left me feeling energised, refreshed and very relaxed. A great stress reliever. Had a great feel to the product and found no cons.

Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom

Well worth the money!!

I've used this product twice this week to help me with my headaches/migraines. I'm not a lover of lavender as this can have the opposite effect and make my headache worse, but to my surprise it helped me a lot, the lavender smell wasnt over powering which was good, and I couldn't believe how quick the eye pads heated up!! With the lavender and the heat these masks are very soothing and and comforting. And worked really well. Definitely recommend these.

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Very good

What can i say very relaxing also refreashing i enjoyed every min of the eye mask.smells great also leave your eyes relaxed would defo reccommend it to others

United Kingdom

Smelt lovely

The packaging and the overall feel was disappointing as it felt cheap compared with other eye masks I have used in the past, although to be fair they were considerably more expensive for less masks, so maybe it is a case of you get what you pay for, and if you wanted something for more frequent use then this would be ideal. If you like the smell of lavender then you will love this. Any product with a lavender smell will always be relaxing and this is no different, so even though I cannot say that my eyes felt any different the fact that this made you sit still and switch off, along with the relaxing smell of lavender did achieve something, However if you are looking for something that will improve your eyes then this is not, and you will need to purchase something more expensive. I received this as a tester.

North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Relax

A easy no fuss product ,just open the box take a mask out unwrap .Lie somewhere comfortable and enjoy .placing the mask over the eyes is easy no positioning just pop on and wait .a warm feeling begins then the heat builds up to a lovely pleasant relaxing feeling .drift away to a light smell of summer fragrance and relax for roughly ten minuets .after use eyes were clear and felt fine and awake .a good relaxation product for eyes and mind just to drift off .

2.3/5

Sandwell, United Kingdom

Eye mask

On opening the product it look rather like sanitary wear. Not very attractive. Heated up quickly and retained the heat for a good 10 minutes. Unfortunately I didn’t like the fragrance. I felt it was rather overpowering than soothing. I felt that you could probably get the same effect with a warm flannel or used teabags. I definitely won’t be buying.

November 01, 2019

Very easy to use. Once applied gently warms round eyes. Very comforting. Much cheaped way than paying for a pamper session. My eyes felt relaxed once used. Would get again

2.8/5

Sunderland, United Kingdom

I not sure if I would buy gentle steam eye mask again

i received this MegRhythm gentle steam eye mask for free
    I have since tried it and I am not to sure about them as I found it did not do my eyes much good So would not recommend

Kent, United Kingdom

A great pick me up

I wasn’t sure whether this product would be for me as I was a little nervous about the heating aspect but it was really gentle warmth so I soon relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. The masks are really easy to use and the lavender fragrance was beautifully calming. I’ll definitely use them again when I’ve had a long day.