MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Yuzu Citrus Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Unscented or Lavender scent

November 08, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Lovely and relaxing

These eye masks are really lovely. I feel so relaxed and pampered whilst using them. My eyes feel great after and they look more radiant after use. I really recommend these as they are a really lovely pampered treat.

November 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

I found this product strange

I don't know why but I found this product very odd. It's not your average mask. I don't feel I received much benefit from thus product unfortunately and I found it quite gimmicky.

3.2/5

Belfast, United Kingdom

Unsure

The idea of this product is nice but I'm unsure how often I'd reach for it. The warming was very relaxing and the citrus smell was lovely too but i dont know if i would repurchase them. The little slings for behind your ears actually do surprisingly work very well at keeping the mask on.

United Kingdom

Nice added extra

I got extremely excited when I saw this product, and, I still am!!

I absolutely love how quick and easy our is to use, no mess at all!
    I found the citrus fragrance to be very relaxing (keeping in mind that I am usually very sensitive to strong fragrances, I was pleasantly surprised!)

Also, as a woman who never has enough time and ALWAYS has a headache, I found this to be a great little escape to catch my breath.

I particular enjoyed using out before bed, when I have a headache.

I didn't find that there was much of a visual difference with my eyes and skin but it certainly felt less stressed!!

2.3/5

Sefton, United Kingdom

Not for sensitive eyes

I was excited to use this eye mask when I received it but it definitely is not for me.
    I have really sensitive eyes, I've only just mastered putting mascara on properly and I'm nearly 30!
    The smell hurts my eyes basically. I couldn't relax as the pressure and heat on my eyes was making me anxious.

Didn't soothe me, did not turn my mind off.
    But it's a brilliant idea and smells ok.

Glad people can use them properly and benefit from them!
    Fingers crossed they do a different design/feature and scent for me soon to try out!

Inverclyde, United Kingdom

Fabulous

Great item. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. Whilst using it I felt so relaxed and had the feeling of being in a salon. I have recommended it to my friends. I reluctantly gave one up to my bestie to try and she could speak high enough of the product

Essex, United Kingdom

amazing self heat masks

first time trying something like this and i absolute am a fan. the citrus ones that i got to try are not over powering at all pleasant smell. i felt so calm and relax while pampering myself with this and then got my friend involved also. great present thinking to repurchase these. made my eyebags dissapear 10/10 from me.

Hounslow, United Kingdom

Perfect home pamper product

Loved these eye masks. The warming feeling was lovely. The smell was very pleasant and these are perfect for a little pamper at home. I used after a face mask and was lovely pamper

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Nice product!

I’ve always been intrigued to use an eye mask and because I spend hours at a computer screen I wanted to find something that could help me to relax. These mask were easy to unwrap and I could feel it warming as I was putting it on. Within less than a minute, I was pleasantly surprised by a lovely warm sensation and the gentle aroma of citrus fruits. The instructions were easy to follow and the masks are very easy to use too. I have already recommended to my family and friends!

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Heavenly

My eyes are always so tired looking. I put on my mask and put my feet up for 10 mins, during this time a wonderful warmth came from the eye mask with a invigorating glorious scent of citrus. It was like being in a beauty salon. After taking the mask of my eyes looked so revitalised and I felt truly relaxed. A great product, a bit of me time is always a bonus.