MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Yuzu Citrus Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Unscented or Lavender scent

United States

Very Relaxing!

I have never used heated eye masks before so wasn’t really sure what to expect. I finally had chance to try one last night without any interruption!
    They are really easy to use and you can feel the mask beginning to warm up as soon as you get it out of the packet. They are easy to open and apply to your eyes and fit well, covering the whole of the eye area. These had a nice citrus scent, but it wasn’t overpowering. It was such a pleasant feeling lying with the warming mask on - it was very relaxing and soothing on my eyes. The mask stayed warm for at least 15 minutes before starting to cool down - can’t remember the last time I got to sit in peace for 15 minutes!! You can definitely feel the stresses of the day melting away!

Wigan, United Kingdom

Works really well and I would buy again but a different frag

Easy to use came in individual packets. I applied as directed and lay down to relax. The mask soon heats up and it feels strange at first but then relaxing. Didnt like the citrus smell felt it was overpowering. After ten minutes I removed the mask. Didnt notice any difference but would definitely use again as it was so relaxing. I would try the lavender next time though

United Kingdom

So relaxing

I used these when I had a migraine and really helped. The scent of lemon was a little strong but overall a brilliant product. Rely helps you relax. Just take the product our of the pack and they instantly heat up on there own. And create just the right amount of steam. Will definitely continue to purchase these but will probably in the future buy the unscented ones

Derby, United Kingdom

Great!

Never tried these before and I must say I was pretty impressed! I wouldnt think to buy these but I got them free from Chick advisor.

It warms up straight away but im not keen on citrus smells. I would of liked it more if it was more of a aloe vera scent or a fresh scent. Still nice though. Felt really pampered afterwards and I think I will be getting some more of these for a bit of me time!

2.0/5

Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Weird sensation. Not for me.

This is a great idea but it just wasn’t for me. Mask heated up when opened as it should. Applied, attaching behind my ears. It says don’t press onto your eyes but I don’t know whether I’ve just got a big head or something but it felt very tight to my eyes - I think this was just the sensation it gave but it actually made my eyeballs hurt - this must have been from the heat and I had to remove it. I did try again without attaching behind my ears but then it didn’t seem to be close enough to my eyes at all and just sat on my face. Eventually just rested it on my forehead instead as a headache soother. Didn’t notice any smell but think I was more concentrating on my eyes hurting while using it instead. Oh and it looks like a giant sanitary towel!!!

Cheshire, United Kingdom

Not bad

This eye mask is easy to use, you just pop it out of the packet and it starts to warm up, you just slip it over your eyes and ears to keep it in place, I felt that he mask was nice and relaxing but what put me off was the smell, lemon just reminds me of bath room cleaner! I think a gentler scent would be more relaxing

United Kingdom

Why on earth have I only just found out about these?!

WOW!! These are like an amazing little box of warmth, comfort and a hug-able eye mask! I have no idea why I have only just found out about these because they are amazing. Yes, I got these for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my opinion, but my opinion will not change and I will certainly be repurchasing these.

When you take them out the pack, you open up and hook them over your ears - instantly, you can smell the citrus. They gradually heat up a bit at a time, but to the perfect temperature. I found the whole experience so relaxing and wonderful! I fell straight to sleep within 5 minutes. I fly to New York later in the moth, so look forward to taking one with me for the plane.

Hampshire, United Kingdom

The most soothing & relaxing eye mask

I absolutely love this eye mask. When you open the mask up it immediately warms up and smells of citrus fruits, when you wear it, it feels like the warm sun on your face and has an immediate warming relaxation effect. It soothes my dry tired eyes after a long day in front of the computer at work and completely relieves any eye strain I might have. The mask feels comfortable as it doesn't go right round the back of my head, it just attaches to the back of my ears so I can wear it in the bath. I was lucky enough to try these eye mask for free but will happily purchase again to relax and soothe my tired eyes.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Complete rejuvenation in 10 minutes

#gotitfree The mask warmed up quite quickly to a nice temperature when i opened the packet i really enjoyed using these i found them nice and relaxing especially before bed and when I'd been at work all day I absolutely love the fresh yuzu citrus scent and i definitely felt relaxed and rejuvenated after 10 minutes. i would definitely buy and recommend these to friends and family. I am going to buy these in the other scents.

Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

Loved this product

Eye masks came in a box all individually wrapped. Very easy to read instructions on how to use. Unwrap the foil, after a min you can feel the mask starting to heat up. The citrus smell is amazing along with the heat on your eyes, I felt so relaxed when using these. Definitely recommend esp as you get 7 in a box well worth the money.