MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Yuzu Citrus Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Unscented or Lavender scent

November 03, 2019
    Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Relax and enjoy

Great idea for a product!! Having never tried one before I was excited to get the box open asap.
    It comes with 7 in a box so price wise thats seems good value.
    I had the citrus scented ones gifted from chickadvisor to try and it was a nice subtle smell.
    Popped open and it easily fit my face, then relaxed for 10mins.
    My eyes felt less puffy and I even slept better as I did it just before bed.
    Would make a great present for a skincare/beauty lover as they may not have tried before.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Relaxing!

I was really sceptical about this at first and thought there is no way that is going to warm up. Literally took it out the pack, put it on my eyes and it warmed to a lovely temp, I have been so relaxed using them and my eyes feel like there is less pressure. The smell is gorgeous and I am looking to purchase some more.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

they are amazing

I lay back and unwrapped my mask, I was a bit dubious as to them heating up, so I put it on not expecting much, wow was I surprised, they get toasty warm, my tension headache felt so much better as I lay with it on, I'd definitely recommend them, they made me feel relaxed and stress free so I'll be buying these in future

Bristol, United Kingdom

lovely

wow these are great I've never heard of before or tried I4 was pleasantly surprised and now know i need them so easy o use with such a lovely smell and no weird residues highly reccommended :D

United Kingdom

Lush

Such a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Really refreshed eyes and soothed. It has a lovely citrus scent to it. Works fast and effectively. I had it on for around 10/15 minutes and it was a great boost

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Nice idea but not warm enough

I was really excited to use these but they just didn’t heat up enough for me to really enjoy the relaxing feeling. I did really enjoy the smell of these though!

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

A bit odd????

I prefer face masks that sit on the surface of the skin and touch the skin. It's s bit strange if I'm honest and also you cant see anything whilst it's on. It's ok but not sure if buy it again.

United Kingdom

Absolutely loved these.

I used these the day they came and every day after. I love them. Made my eyes feel really relaxed. I felt that they completed the job in a great way and had a great outcome

November 01, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

It works perfect and makes feel so relaxing

I have never tried something like this before and I was very excited to have this possibility to try these eye steam masks.

It’s easy to open package and to remove eye mask from it, also to put eye mask on the eyes is very easy.

It starts warming eyes immediately after putting the mask on your eyes. It makes me feel very relaxed not only on the eyes but also mentally and physically.

I recommend this eye mask to everyone who got long hard working days in the office near computer, to a teachers who spend a lot of time reading, writing, teaching students and to other people who simply wish to relax for 20 min after work and feel again fresh for the rest of the day.

This mask really worked perfect, eyes felt fresh and good that’s why I rate it with 5 stars and I will continue using it in the future and will recommend to all my friends and relatives.

1.8/5

November 01, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Wasn't impressed

I made my partner try one of these with me and we both agreed that they didnt seem to do much!
    The masks definitely get warm and its comfortable to wear, but my eyes felt no different other than a bit damp when i took it off.