Mentholatum No Mess Roll On Vapourizing Rub Reviews
#5 in Remedies

Mentholatum® No Mess Roll-on Rub has the highest concentration of active ingredients for maximum cough & cold relief, 100% natural active ingredients.
  • Provides soothing vapours that help to relieve mild nasal congestion and cough associated with a common cold
  • New packaging and roll-on applicator helps you avoid the greasiness / messiness while still enjoying the effectiveness of a chest rub
  • Great value through controlling dosage and allowing for a lower cost per application versus a traditional chest rub

Available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu, Familiprix, London Drugs, Metro, Amazon.ca and Walmart.ca
For more information, please visit MentholatumNaturalRub.ca

October 14, 2018

Very easy to use roll on, no mess container

I found the Mentholatum roll on amazing to use, super easy vs the jar type. It is a little less potent than regular menthol products but simular to children's menthol products. The smell is simular.

One issue I found is that I could not put a nice thick layer (on toddlers feet) as it is a thinner prduct. Overall It worked well and I would purchase it again. Please be aware I received this product free to test.

October 13, 2018

Waw! J'adore!

J'ai eu la chance de tester MentholatumMD! Waw! J'ai 4 enfants âgés de 4 à 9 ans, et ils ont adorés le produit. Pas de traces collantes, une odeur appréciée, et en plus le produit aide à dégager le nez avec les vapeurs de menthol. Sans compter, qu'aucunes irritations de la peau n'est apparues. C'est vraiment génial comme produit, je vous le recommande à 150%.
    Merci family rated de m'avoir permis d'essayer et de connaître ce produit dont je ne me passerai plus.

October 13, 2018

Love it!

I applied this to my feet last night and it really helped! I love that it's on a roll; I didn't have to get up to wash my hands after applying, which is awesome (and a first!) I received this product for free and will definitely be buying in the future!

Easy to use!

Loved that this was in a roll on form. My husband used it for a few nights as he has asthma & trouble breathing properly at night, it worked great! It added the perfect amount on to the skin. Can’t wait to try it when someone is feeling sick.

Updated On: October 11, 2018

I received this product free for review

Easy Mess Free "Sick-Cream" Rub

My main concern with our regular brand of vapour rub is that it is greasy and it does stain clothing/bedding. The Mentholatum No Mess Vapourizing Rub works well because it isn't as greasy, and the roll on application is easy to use. The product itself works okay, but the price point is a little higher than our regular brand, and the kids and I prefer the smell of our regular brand over this one. I do prefer the application of the rub on, however, and this one would be a lot easier to take on the go than our regular vapour rub. We will definitely finish using the bottle that I received, although I don't think that it will replace our regular vapour rub.

What I like: application method, it does help to clear nasal passages, and helped with a night time cough.

What I didn't like: the smell, it wasn't as effective as our regular brand, the price point is slightly higher than my regular brand.

I received this product free of charge as part of Family Rated Review Club.

WOW ! Merci Mentholatum pour cet essaie

Très efficace contre la congestion et une bonne odeur de menthe. Par contre, nous n'avions pas de mal de gorge donc ne savons pas s'il est efficace pour la gorge. Ne laisse aucune trace sur les vêtements et le roulement à bille facilite grandement son utilisation.
    De plus, le toutou offert à grandement fait le bonheur de ma petite fille de 18 mois.
    Encore une fois je recommande fortement ce produit pour son efficacité et sa fiabilité.

October 11, 2018

Sans Gâchis mais loin d'être Ultra-Fort!

J'adore l'applicateur sans gâchis (qui se compare au format d'un déodorant à bille) mais je trouve que la puissance du baume est très faible (comparé au Vicks Vaporub que nous utilisons depuis toujours).

Ceci étant dit, pour un jeune enfant c'est adéquat à condition de passer le produit plusieurs fois sur une même région.

En conclusion, le concept est génial mais malheureusement le produit s'est révélé peu efficace pour soulager un bon rhume.

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir ce produit gratuitement en échange de mon honnête opinion. #gratuit # cadeau

mess free vapor rub

I received this product free as apart of the Family Rated product review club.
    I love that it is a roll on applicator and goes on easily.
    I used it on my sons feet at night after a shower before putting on his socks.
    The smell on the menthol wasn't really as strong as I though it was going to be but I don't mind because it made it a lot easier for my son to allow me to use on him.

I also like that there was no mess because of the applicator and it didn't leave a sticky mess behind.

My son did have a much more restful sleep because he slept easier at night. I also loved the cute teddy that came with it, what a nice bonus!!

October 10, 2018

Super pratique

WOW!!! J'ai adoré cette petite bouteille!

Tellement pratique pour appliquer le produit! Sans gâchis et sans dégâts!!!

Vraiment efficace. Fini les mains toutes graisseuses!!

Super efficace comme ce Mentholatum.

Je recommande fortement ce produit!! Un plus dans la pharmacie familiale!!

October 10, 2018

Love this stuff!

My husband works in the school system every day and there are always lots of germs going around. He tends to catch a cold every few months. When this arrive in the mail I was so happy. He snores when he is stuffed up and he used this right away, right before bed. He slept with no breathing problems at all, and so did I - no snoring from him! The smell was fine - typical menthol smell but it dissipated quickly - and it wasn't oily at all, which is fantastic. I definitely recommend it, and can't wait to use it on my daughter as well.